Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Originally Posted by abernja

Eastbay...

Still running 20% off Gift Cards. Use code EMEB9G2C during step 4 on the checkout page.

Spend $75 and get FREE SHIPPING. Use code EMEB9HFM at checkout.

Curious to know if this Eastbay gift card be used at Footlocker/Champs/Footaction?

mltd.com

- 30% OFF ORDERS OVER $50 - COUPON CODE 30MS7209

- 35% OFF ORDERS OF OVER $150 - COUPON CODE 35MS7209

- 40% OFF ORDERS OF OVER $300 - COUPON CODE 40MS7209

activemailorder.com

25% off plus free shipping
Enter checkout code: MISSYOU

1 day only/valid 12/14, excludes gift cards, online only

Use rep code MO8573 and get 20% on Karmaloop

urbanoutfitters.com

Take 20% OFF orders over $100. Enter GIFTED at checkout. Expires at midnight est on 12/15/09. Web only.
Excludes electronics, furniture and bikes.

Use rep code MO8573 and get 20% off on Karmaloop

theperfumespot.com

Free shipping on any order over $30 shipping to the continental US (ground shipping only) using coupon code FS30.

80spurple.com

Seasons Greetings! We would like to thank you for your continued support over the years. Happy Holidays to you and yours from all of us at 80's Purple. For48 hours only, take advantage of THE PRIVATE SALE. Enjoy 20% off sitewide plus FREE Standard Ground Shipping. Offer Valid Monday December 14th & TuesdayDecember 15th only. USE CODE: ps121415 Valid on all orders $50 and over.

The Attic Online Shop

4185865750_dc81a710af_o.jpg

Originally Posted by s dubl

Eastbay...

Still running 20% off Gift Cards. Use code EMEB9G2C during step 4 on the checkout page.

nice...just copped the GC about to buy an Auth. Kobe Jersey for like $145
smokin.gif
and FYI...you can also use the $20 off of 99 (IPEB9H27) or more (most items) when you spend the gift card if you spend more than 99 of course..

Originally Posted by freshsince85

Eastbay...

Curious to know if this Eastbay gift card be used at Footlocker/Champs/Footaction?

i don't believe eastbay giftcards can be used anywhere but through eastbay. that being said, footlocker was doing a buy $50 in giftcard, get $10...idon't know if they still are, but this with the $30 off $100 gives a discount pretty close to EA...

Eastbay...

smokin.gif

Keep in mind that Eastbay won't allow these cards to be redeemed until 12/25, so if you're trying to use them for Space Jams, you're out of luck.Yes, I found that out after getting charged for my GC.

Originally Posted by The Stoic Paisano

Eastbay...

smokin.gif

Keep in mind that Eastbay won't allow these cards to be redeemed until 12/25, so if you're trying to use them for Space Jams, you're out of luck. Yes, I found that out after getting charged for my GC.
People have been using them and a rep from Eastbay told me they can be used.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by The Stoic Paisano

Eastbay...

smokin.gif

Keep in mind that Eastbay won't allow these cards to be redeemed until 12/25, so if you're trying to use them for Space Jams, you're out of luck. Yes, I found that out after getting charged for my GC.
People have been using them and a rep from Eastbay told me they can be used.

OK, nice. I understand their rationale, just wasn't sure how they were implementing it. I expect mine to be e-mailed Monday.

Back
Top Bottom