Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Can you stack Bday coupons and VIP rewards?

If u have the vip rewards that come with a pin # then yes u can stack em. If u get the VIP thats on a receipt then no ucant stack unless u call and they allow u.

U cant stack bday coupons though its either 1 or the other.

If u have the vip rewards that come with a pin # then yes u can stack em. If u get the VIP thats on a receipt then no ucant stack unless u call and they allow u.

Ahhhh ok. Yeah I have the pin card rewards I wanted to use with a bday coupon on the KDs today. so I'll just use the bday coupon if they let me.

Ahhhh ok. Yeah I have the pin card rewards I wanted to use with a bday coupon on the KDs today. so I'll just use the bday coupon if they let me.

Yeah its hit or miss if they let u use bday coupons on sig releases.. deoends on the manager.

What i usually do is just use the bday coupon online towards getting a cpl cheap tshirts or a pair of shorts for free and just pay the full price on the kicks. Unless i can get a manager or employee in store to discount my kicks but i usually never have that happen

footballfanatics.com has 25% of all MLB hats

official fitteds for 26.21 plus tax plus 4.99 ship aint bad

no code needed

footballfanatics.com has 25% of all MLB hats

official fitteds for 26.21 plus tax plus 4.99 ship aint bad

no code needed
In all honesty thats no deal .. it may come to $2 off depending on where u live and ur tax. So basically the deal is hats at retail no tax no ship fee
i have no tax here so i may take advantage   
devil.gif

I always get my hats on lids with the 20 percent off and free shipping to local store

r u a lids member skep ?

this deal works out good for me cause my total is never under 37ish when i cop in person

cat on eba yahs every mlb team, official, for 26.95 free ship, thats who i been hittin up lately

All my recent in store purchases at FTL has gave me a $10 off but doesnt have the pin # which means it cant be stacked. Therefore, useless because I'd rather use bday coupons..

Anyways.. I still havent gotten any VIP rewards even though my account says Dollars Spent - $1375.00. Can someone explain how their rewards system works?

Last edited:
All my recent in store purchases at FTL has gave me a $10 off but doesnt have the pin # which means it cant be stacked. Therefore, useless because I'd rather use bday coupons..

Anyways.. I still havent gotten any VIP rewards even though my account says Dollars Spent - $1375.00. Can someone explain how their rewards system works?

I had this same.probkem before check ur spam mail if u have nothing give them a call and let them know u rnt getting them. They owed me over $125 got them about a week later in my email

Just got this...

Thanks.  Manager wouldn't let me use my contractor ID for the military discount of %20 off.  Didn't have my ID on me usually they let me use contractor ID.  Gave him this number and got even more off.

Groupon has a deal going for $40 worth of merchandise for $20 on shopwss.com. Albeit they charge 10 bucks for flat shipping. you can put the code towards shipping though. 

Checked out the site and you should be able to get 2-3 pairs of elites with it while covering shipping (14 x 2 = 28 + tax + 10 is about 40) unless there's a loophole.

Levi's  offers 40% off Sitewide Including  Sale Items  when you apply promotional code PRESALE40 at checkout. Shipping is free on orders over $75, otherwise it's $7.50.

Ends today at midnight. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom