Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Has anyone tried Thorlos socks?  high reviews... There's an offer for a free pair , just pay the $5 shipping.

https://www.thorlo.com/free-sock-offer/on_site_banner

I'm going to try out the basketball ones.
i got the free pairs in quarters.. they are extremely comfortable. my friend said the basketball ones are even more comfortable than the free pair.. comparable to NBA socks. just havent gotten around to ordering them esp at $20 shipped. 

I wanna thank @Jeffreyyyy for showin love on the family and friends coupons, good dude right there, I didn't ask for them but he gave them to me, took the time to mail them..wish it was more people like you in here..you eva in texas drinks on me

I wanna thank @Jeffreyyyy for showin love on the family and friends coupons, good dude right there, I didn't ask for them but he gave them to me, took the time to mail them..wish it was more people like you in here..you eva in texas drinks on me
Damn. I didn't ask for one either. Where's mine? 
laugh.gif

i got the free pairs in quarters.. they are extremely comfortable. my friend said the basketball ones are even more comfortable than the free pair.. comparable to NBA socks. just havent gotten around to ordering them esp at $20 shipped. 
you can get a free basketball pair now, with the link i provided  (well $5 cuz shipping)

nvm,  it worked for me yesterday, I cant find the basketball sock link anymore. 

Last edited:
Am I correct in thinking that the Nike Clearance code runs about four times a year? Which wouldn't make the next one until the beginning of June?

Am I correct in thinking that the Nike Clearance code runs about four times a year? Which wouldn't make the next one until the beginning of June?
really?  june?  thats far...i thought i see them pretty often...guess not

i got an email saying something about clearance items, didnt read it all the way through, was within the past week, deleted it w/out reading it

did anyone get this or know what i speak of ?

if u did....was it just announcing newly added items to clearance or is there an existing discount code for clearance ?

prob was just announcing additions, but i had to ask, sorry to be a bother

thanks

thanks a ton bigj

i do but it was at work so i usually clear the deleted folder as soon as any non business ones go there. noid for no reason

I know I said previously that I didn't think the next Nike clearance code would be until June... But I went back and looked at last year, and if it stays true to the pattern, it should hit around the 13th of this month. Fingers crossed.

I have a picture of the friends and family coupon... hopefully I can use it, my local store ran out when I went :x

I have a picture of the friends and family coupon... hopefully I can use it, my local store ran out when I went
sick.gif
The UPC is not the same for each coupon, and each one is one use only.

The only possible way I can see this working is if you beat whoever has the original coupon to the punch (*cough* fraud *cough*).

The UPC is not the same for each coupon, and each one is one use only.

The only possible way I can see this working is if you beat whoever has the original coupon to the punch (*cough* fraud *cough*).

well they posted it on the internet, so it's not my fault if someone beats him to the punch blame google *cough* *cough* you might need some nyquil there

May 2014 PS'd coupon. Waiting for confirmation of correct codes for FA and Champs.
Here are the rest of the codes…

Champs $10 off $50--CPCH3BD5
Champs $25 off $100--CPCH3BD3

Footaction $10 off $50--CP343BD7
Footaction $25 off $100--CP343BD3

Footaction codes still not working online.
Please let me know if there are any corrections needed for the coupons.

Last edited:

[COLOR=#red]Footaction codes still not working online.[/COLOR]

Last edited:

Footaction codes still not working online.
Can you post the pics so we can use them in store?

Back
Top Bottom