Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Nike SB J-Pack "Bred $69.99 / Royal $79.99" Free shipping use code LKS14A49 bit.ly/1qNusNK  pic.twitter.com/FpQnJNeJAf

You can use your military discount instead of the code, too.

Probably want to hurry up if you want the Royals. They seem to go pretty quick - at least at Premier and the likes.

FYI coupon is $15 off, military equates to $19 off.
thanks for this, i ordered and when they processed the order they took off the promo code.  I called and talked to a rep and she refunded me the $15, just a heads up.

If you're going to make a purchase at Best Buy go by your local post office first abd ask for a change of address packet. There is a 10% off code bundled with it, saved me some nice coin on a 55"

Thanks for the info will this 10% stack with ebates or fatwallet if I make a purchase online or it's in store only :nerd:

Nike SB J-Pack "Bred $69.99 / Royal $79.99" Free shipping use code LKS14A49 bit.ly/1qNusNK  pic.twitter.com/FpQnJNeJAf

You can use your military discount instead of the code, too.

Probably want to hurry up if you want the Royals. They seem to go pretty quick - at least at Premier and the likes.

FYI coupon is $15 off, military equates to $19 off.
thanks for this, i ordered and when they processed the order they took off the promo code.  I called and talked to a rep and she refunded me the $15, just a heads up.
No problem, that's what this thread is for. Glad you saved $15.

isnt it FREE SHIPPING for members??
free shipping yes but not free 2 day, I occasionally get the free 2 day shipping in my orders but I always throw em away lol, think I will start putting them in the coupon thread, I don't like dealing with fed ex so I never use them 

Edit: only time I got free 2 day shipping was for the gamma 11s which I think everybody was updated to free 2 day shipping 

Last edited:
heres another coupon you guys can use for them carmines coming out 
smile.gif

Repped. Keep those BDAY coupons coming. All 3 stores in my mall always let me use them. (even on new releases)

Back
Top Bottom