Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Do the footballs get 20% off additional or are they just 50% off? Cause I can't seem to get the additional 20% to work :x
Just the 50% on the footballs, but call customer service and say the 20% isn't working and see if they will add it on.

Last edited:
Outlet is doing bonus bucks
Got this in email earlier

Outlet is doing bonus bucks
Got this in email earlier

nice.  just received a similar email.  Would make more sense if you get more than $50 for spending $200.  There is no incentive to spend over $100 when its the same rate.  $25 for $100.  still a cool bonus tho

I'm not sure if anyone posted this already, but finishline sent me an email about all of their clearance stuff. They have alot of KD shirts for $5.99 that are normally $32.00. Just wanted to point this out in case no one else did.

Last edited:
This has probably been asked many times before, but I need some confirmation. :lol:

Can a nike factory store price match the product from NDC and do they accept coupons? :nerd:

It is up to the manager if they will allow a price match, so there is no written policy and it varies from store to store.  As far as coupons, I don't see why they wouldn't allow the use of a coupon.
I called this factory store yesterday to do a phone order. I should have politely asked if they can price match. But the chick on the phone told me that I could NOT use a coupon. :rolleyes

or Mr. Rebates :D

unfortunately MrRebates.com has exclusions. "* Purchases of Jordan , Kobe, Durant, and Lebron shoe releases are not eligible for cash back rebates."

The cc don't got exclusions yet, topcashback.com has a weird general exclusion. "Excludes hot and atomic launch products" what is considered hot and atomic?

Last edited:
unfortunately MrRebates.com has exclusions. "* Purchases of Jordan , Kobe, Durant, and Lebron shoe releases are not eligible for cash back rebates."

The cc don't got exclusions yet, topcashback.com has a weird general exclusion. "Excludes hot and atomic launch products" what is considered hot and atomic?
Just on eastbay or any online retailer that sells those?

or Mr. Rebates :D

dang was this added recently? Don't recall seeing that, then again haven't shop at Eastbay for over a year.

Last edited:
not allowed to. you either click through ebates or through discover. you can lie to either one tho, but that depends where your soul lies.

Huh? But, I found out how, a click the shop discover link and download the Ebates chrome extension [emoji]128076[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom