Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

S4SPUMA14

40% off and free shipping at Puma.com.
it says on any order, but I am sure there are restrictions.
anyone one a size 11.5 or 12 can get the Sophia Changs for $90. Dont't forget ebates 4.5%.

Not sure if it was posted here, but I found this in the PRL thread. I've been using it all week. :smokin

. :smh:
One item each time or whole purchase?
One item each trip...

May sound like a dumb question but once that Polo coupon is used, can it be used again? Or does the code usage show up under the card you purchased with? I'm gonna go back again cause only 1 employee saw me use it

May sound like a dumb question but once that Polo coupon is used, can it be used again? Or does the code usage show up under the card you purchased with? I'm gonna go back again cause only 1 employee saw me use it

You can use it as many times as you want as long as it's not the same employee or they don't remember you. I've used it twice in the same day but it was a different cashier and about 25 minutes apart between uses.

I see 20% off $60 with free shipping but some exclusions.

code: 20611

Code does NOT work on nbastore or wayofwade so it seems exclusive to fanatics

EDIT:

So the code DOES seem to work but I need to add a space (with the spacebar) at the end of the code for it to work.

Last edited:
S4SPUMA14

40% off and free shipping at Puma.com.
it says on any order, but I am sure there are restrictions.
anyone one a size 11.5 or 12 can get the Sophia Changs for $90. Dont't forget ebates 4.5%.
It looks like it excludes all of soccer 

its all yours homie, i have a wc that i have expiring soon and i was trying to pair it up with a $20 off $100 coupon for $40 off total but cant find a coupon atm, only a $10 off $50.

I need the $20 off $100 also lol. I had one before but didn't have anything to buy. Funny when you need it you don't have it.

Finish Line Winners Circle Reward, expires today

The WC rewards has to match the member number now or was it always like that? Not transferable? :frown: Unless it's already redeemed or is it a glitch or what?

Definitely was not always like that, as i've used FNL Rewards from others before, with my winners circle number. It's a good Reward though and hasn't been used yet. (Just checked through my account)

My WC # 64124047

its all yours homie, i have a wc that i have expiring soon and i was trying to pair it up with a $20 off $100 coupon for $40 off total but cant find a coupon atm, only a $10 off $50.

You need a $20 Coupon from FNL?

$10 off $60 or more-WBRME9FG6MZ

20 off $100 or more-WBRRTFSSX6L

Both expire 12/28/2014

Was saving those for myself, but I honestly know what i'll be buying from the stores between now and january anyways, and those coupons won't do me any good.

Last edited:
 $10 off $60 or more-WBRME9FG6MZ

20 off $100 or more-WBRRTFSSX6L

Both expire 12/28/2014

Was saving those for myself, but I honestly know what i'll be buying from the stores between now and january anyways, and those coupons won't do me any good.
You, sir, are the real MVP. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom