Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

When I enter it in I dont get "This code is invalid" or "This code has already been redeemed" or "This code is expired". It reloads the page but no discount is shown. Is this for clearance items only? I only tested it on some Kobes.
clearance only bros lol

Nike only issues sitewide coupons for clearance stuff...surprised you guys haven't picked up on that by now.

Thanks for the tip. Already got the email from ebates with my cashback from this purchase. Will use it for the next one! 

Not sure if there are any J. Crew fans here, but if so: 30% off in-store and online with code: GETFESTIVE
Valid today & tomorrow. There are hardly any exclusions. Bout to cop a few sweaters for the office myself :D

(Details: Offer valid in J.Crew stores and at jcrew.com from November 24, 2014, 12:01am ET through November 25, 2014, 11:59pm ET. In-store discount as advertised. Online discount valid on items marked "30% off with code GETFESTIVE." Offer not valid in the 769 Madison Avenue store, Liquor Store, Ludlow Shops, J.Crew Factory stores, at jcrewfactory.com or on phone orders.)

This thread has helped me save a lot of money so I have to return the favor.

Got 2 finishline coupons. FCFS.
[table][tr][td]
c9NQL3eMj9NjlmL-wwsRGY3iT4qXhbrEws8daCYgNEvVwwRDXc7t6onbjSAjn1EtAgboDFNLepr7K4I_DZqzjoIZ_ByT2TrPm8m4oQ=s0-d-e1-ft
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
on your next purchase of 
$60 in store or online*
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
NHItSCRLG3wAzzZf-tcUKDuGdkwtP7uqg6aMkJv_7O6yG1Y-s7LMQn18c_V6Wi-mqFALomwtEJNGL36dCr96A9WRwvPORcWDlFM0-5f67tPaVg=s0-d-e1-ft
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Use by 11/30
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
Vxt4ssjv7-nPpadGWGG2V2qvTPso3ZJSD97C714iuCnFwgJj5RujsE7LJHIIYugPEStn2-NWgBJYHaU1fI9lAjmlK9ijUyJBZJ_GwA=s0-d-e1-ft
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
on your next purchase of
$100 in store or online*
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
tDSsRslwZtTf5Tec1D9JSrg6Dr95TeilBxM70NVakvjyQ36cPH7OGNNvJVgI11qtuBMNJ5tiFPT93aimAG6g1CxHpWNJ7zBoptqKDncZRdaJsw=s0-d-e1-ft
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Use by 11/30
[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
the 14% was good only for monday.

not sure how long the "kickoff" is good for but i placed another order (hoodie, starter jacket, beanie and workout gear)

top cash back doing 16% on nike and you get $10 after first $10 earned back. Should not be to hard to do with all these releases.

Back
Top Bottom