Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Read that fine print on the Timberland coupon code and knew it would get cancelled,so I didn't even bother. Would've been a crazy good deal, though.

Last edited:
Got a free membership of shoprunner through my Amex cards. I use a several cashback sites now (thanks to NT), which ever has the highest rates that day for each website. ex. Ebates, BeFrugal, FatWallet, Mr.Rebates etc..

i got the same offer but havent activated it yet. it is free for a year? indefinitely? if i sign up i wanna make sure it doesnt renew next year and charge me

i got the same offer but havent activated it yet. it is free for a year? indefinitely? if i sign up i wanna make sure it doesnt renew next year and charge me
It typically gives you the year, and when you go to cancel your membership, they gave me an extra 6 months, just because, even though I chose to cancel out after my free trial. Pretty nice perk

Last edited:
Got a free membership of shoprunner through my Amex cards. I use a several cashback sites now (thanks to NT), which ever has the highest rates that day for each website. ex. Ebates, BeFrugal, FatWallet, Mr.Rebates etc..

It typically gives you the year, and when you go to cancel your membership, they gave me an extra 6 months, just because, even though I chose to cancel out after my free trial. Pretty nice perk

I'm not entirely sure what it said when I first signed up through Amex but it's been a few years I've had it and have never been charged. I've used it dozens of times and it's a-1 perk, free 2 day on participating sites like nbastore, toysrus, lord & taylors etc.. And free return ship can come in handy as well.
https://www.shoprunner.com/americanexpress/

Not a coupon but amazon is having deals on several games right now. A couple worth mentioning

Destiny - PlayStation 4 $29.99

Madden 15 Playstation 4 $39.96

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - PlayStation 4 $19.29

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - PlayStation 4 $44.99

NBA 2K15 - PlayStation 4 $29.99
[h1]  [/h1]

Glad I took advantage of air max on sale since nike is nixing that. Ubiq has crazy sale for anyone in the Philly area.

Rumor is they are not allowing nike products to be apart of sales anymore.
Not 100% true.

Nike products are still going to go on sale, but prices will not be advertised as widely.

So kicksdeals or sneakersteal technically can't advertise Nike shoe sales anymore.

Back
Top Bottom