Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Stubhub $25 off $25 with No Minimum
Stubhub is offering $25 off any ticket purchase without no minimum when you use the code 25OFF. It seems like the code is supposed to only work on concerts, but it appears to be working for all...
Repped!! Just copped some Braves/Yankees tix for my B-Day weekend for my girl and me 
nthat.gif

April 2015 PS'd Foot Locker, Champs and Footaction coupons

Please let me know if any corrections are necessary.

There has recently been issues with the online codes. Unfortunately, I cannot offer any sort of help with that but it may still work for you in-store.

Some things to take note of:

- These are YMMV
- Some stores require printouts while others may only need to see the photo on your smartphone
- These don't work on new releases online but may work in-store
- Footaction doesn't work all of the time online. Well, most of the time.

Print and bring your VIP/Star Club membership to store. Again, YMMV.
these dont have a barcode on it do they? 

dude said he needed the coupon in hand so he could scan it after i had went back and forth with him about them just typing in the keycode, he said the system wouldnt let him type it in, i just walked off because i knew he was goin to give me one lie after another once he said that

dude said he needed the coupon in hand so he could scan it after i had went back and forth with him about them just typing in the keycode, he said the system wouldnt let him type it in, i just walked off because i knew he was goin to give me one lie after another once he said that
only the 1s that come in the mail for ya actual bday. my local ftl took the print out version. now u can just show it on ya phone. that store is just hating on u.

paulprince3730 paulprince3730 just read the post you quoted man. Simple instructions are the easiest.
Employees have been writing the transaction information on the coupons for internal purposes.

only the 1s that come in the mail for ya actual bday. my local ftl took the print out version. now u can just show it on ya phone. that store is just hating on u.

Again, and it's been established fifty billion times, print the coupon. It's simple.

Yeah I always just show them my phone, all they need is the 4 digit code but if they say print it then print it. We can't really help much more than that.

dog i asked if a barcode was on it to make sure, nobody said nothin about a barcode, apparently you didnt read my post

Yeah stubhub is a dud
NT just made me become swift when coupons come out like that
Bought three game dodger tickets
Thanks again

Baitme.com and PYS.com 20% off (more like 30% off in some areas if you're not paying tax) w/ code EASTER20

WARNING: No BS, took over an hour mobile to check out between the pages loading slow or failures; desktop was no better either.

Thank you!! Was able to scoop some supercolor adidas for 60!

Hate to get on the bday coupon subject...but has anyone had any success this week using the 5/07/15 ones? I've attempted at champs & ftl today no success...:| considering I've had recent success with last months...
They even tried putting the code in without even using my vip# (which btw for some that didn't know that works also) and it still didn't work...

Hate to get on the bday coupon subject...but has anyone had any success this week using the 5/07/15 ones? I've attempted at champs & ftl today no success...:| considering I've had recent success with last months...
They even tried putting the code in without even using my vip# (which btw for some that didn't know that works also) and it still didn't work...
I was able to use it at Footlocker but Footaction was denied twice.

Last edited:
just got back from champs and dude said champs bday coupon is invalid.... .maybe wrong code on the PS

Last edited:
It applies the coupon in cart but it says it's invalid when trying to check out. This is for the footlocker coupon btw. Weird

Back
Top Bottom