Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

thank for the info and not posting corny gifs. repped. 

lol c'mon bro....how would it be possible to shop through BOTH affiliate links at the same time? If that were the case, what would stop someone from going through multiple affiliate sites and basically getting the item for free or even MAKING money.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I bought stuff from FTL's 20% off $99+ orders, and i want to return something, and itd bring the order to under $99, is that cool? Like the other stuff i bought is still mine at 20% off, right

Jimmy Jazz...

Footlocker
$10 off $50 - 1160810496256760
$20 off $100 - 1163540886943876

One-time use. Expires 7/29/15

I'm not gonna use it, so it's up for grabs. Enjoy.

40% off clearance items at ColeHaan.com with code : EXTRA40

Received the email today. Says the coupon is only for 2 days.

If I bought stuff from FTL's 20% off $99+ orders, and i want to return something, and itd bring the order to under $99, is that cool? Like the other stuff i bought is still mine at 20% off, right

Should be but I never trust ftl with that. I had $25 dollar off birthday code last year off of $100. I bought two pairs of crazy 8's for $105 (maybe $110?). I returned one pair and they would only give me $12.50 off of the pair I kept because "it was my fault I ordered two items." Was told that had I bought one I would have got the full 25. I got mad and said basically that in order for me to get the full discount I have to return both pairs and then rebuy the pair that I already wanted to keep? They said yes. Ridiculous but I did it. Long story short who knows what ftl will do

Should be but I never trust ftl with that. I had $25 dollar off birthday code last year off of $100. I bought two pairs of crazy 8's for $105 (maybe $110?). I returned one pair and they would only give me $12.50 off of the pair I kept because "it was my fault I ordered two items." Was told that had I bought one I would have got the full 25. I got mad and said basically that in order for me to get the full discount I have to return both pairs and then rebuy the pair that I already wanted to keep? They said yes. Ridiculous but I did it. Long story short who knows what ftl will do

that much is true. most stores take an equal percentage off each item equal to the total discount like that. this is to prevent things like you buying another item just to meet the minimum purchase amount to meet the coupon and then trying to return that item and getting the discount on the item that was below the threshold. i'm not saying its ideal but it definitely makes sense.

anybody have experience returning stuff that bought with vip reward to FTL? are they gonna refund the reward to a gift card?

I'm about to return a pair shoes which I used a $15 vip reward, just want to make sure they are doing the correct process.

anybody have experience returning stuff that bought with vip reward to FTL? are they gonna refund the reward to a gift card?

I'm about to return a pair shoes which I used a $15 vip reward, just want to make sure they are doing the correct process.
I've been through this once before and they were dumb about it and would not refund me for the VIP at first.  I had to call FTL CS and have them email me a new one... sort of a pain, but that might be what you'll need to go through.  It had to do with the reward code being a one-time use without the option of reactivating that same code

Last edited:
I think it's up to manager too. Mine they didn't care they said if I want refund I just got money back after coupon not full value and not gift card.smh

I was unable to do anything in store, called the VIP hotline today and told them I returned the purchased item due to damaged goods from FL (which wasn't a lie but seemed to work). They're sending a $15 gift card via email. I wouldn't say you're returning because you changed your mind if that's the case.

I've been through this once before and they were dumb about it and would not refund me for the VIP at first.  I had to call FTL CS and have them email me a new one... sort of a pain, but that might be what you'll need to go through.  It had to do with the reward code being a one-time use without the option of reactivating that same code

I think it's up to manager too. Mine they didn't care they said if I want refund I just got money back after coupon not full value and not gift card.smh

I was unable to do anything in store, called the VIP hotline today and told them I returned the purchased item due to damaged goods from FL (which wasn't a lie but seemed to work). They're sending a $15 gift card via email. I wouldn't say you're returning because you changed your mind if that's the case.

Thanks guys for the feedbacks, repped yall...I know what to expect now when I return them in store, and I guess they probably wont do anything in store about the vip reward.

domvon domvon could you let me know their VIP hotline #, I will for sure to give them a buzz.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom