Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Never got an email or notification for the 3rd coupon but since it's in-app, I'd go look to make sure if I were you guys.

It could be because he is a new member or has low feedback. I think eBay sends coupon like that to newer members to encourage them to buy stuff.
Maybe this is true, makes sense.

Me either. I cant even seem to find that screen. It doesn't even show it to me when I log in to my account and enter in that URL
I've never saw that screen either before today. I used to use my mom's account to off my items and that's never came across for me.

Anyways I just clicked "You have 2 coupons" and it came up.

Last edited:

Finishline 20% off $75

TWENTYOFF75
im having a problem using this code. It applies while im signed out but once i sign in to checkout and enter my $20 reward, the coupon disappears even though the order is over $75 before tax or shipping. And when I enter the code on the checkout page, it gets ignored without any message. Anyone know how to get around it?

Last edited:

Finishline 20% off $75

TWENTYOFF75​
im having a problem using this code. It applies while im signed out but once i sign in to checkout and enter my $20 reward, the coupon disappears even though the order is over $75 before tax or shipping. Anyone know how to get around it?

Make sure that it's not showing on the checkout page, becuase i've had times where a coupon didn't appear on one page, but showed up when I checked out.

Beyond that i'd suggest trying to use both on the mobile site.

And if that doesn't work the only other option I can think of is to call a FNL rep and make the order over the phone. Never a problem for them.

Make sure that it's not showing on the checkout page, becuase i've had times where a coupon didn't appear on one page, but showed up when I checked out.

Beyond that i'd suggest trying to use both on the mobile site.

And if that doesn't work the only other option I can think of is to call a FNL rep and make the order over the phone. Never a problem for them.
i got it to work by checking out without being signed in

Finishline system isn't the greatest. I only shop there online Becasue I was reusing the winner circle coupons over and over again. But they eventually caught on. [emoji]128545[/emoji]

Check your eBay accounts guys. There's another bonus going on.

Do you know if the clearance code is stackable with another 20% code that I got from nike . I'm going to be ordering a couple regular price things and a few clearance items

Back
Top Bottom