Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

so this trick worked while checking out as a guest? how does that even happen when you have to open another window?

cache cookies still have your item in cart

anyone's order shipped? FNL cancelled my order

a little more detail please.
my items from the 25th and 29th was delivered today. i don't know how that happened for shipping purposes, but same time with far purchase dates

Last edited:
I placed my order yesterday afternoon. i just checked and the order is marked as cancelled. used my $20 wc on the order too.

cache cookies still have your item in cart
a little more detail please.
my items from the 25th and 29th was delivered today. i don't know how that happened for shipping purposes, but same time with far purchase dates
anyone's order shipped? FNL cancelled my order
Pretty confident that if its being shipped from a store you are good but if its coming from one of their warehouses there is a good chance its going to get cancelled. Had a friend get his cancelled earlier today also. He called CS and they told him there was some fraudulent action on the order.

All three of my orders shipped earlier this morning.

Last edited:
My Method: and to each is own

Log out of FNL - Clear Cookies

Pick Item and cart item

Item should be in the $49 and up

Keep Shopping

Go To Jordan 3 TB page Cart any size

checkout items in cart

enter code: 50OFF200AF

Checkout - Continue as Guest

Enter shipping info

Enter billing info

Enter Wc Number and code at bottom of billing screen apply

Click FNL logo top left corner

Click Cart in Top right corner

cart should load up with discount still applied

remove TB jordan 3 from cart

Discount sticks in cart

and checkout again thur all screens and make sure info stayed the same and checkout and pay thur paypal or CC

(Do not re-enter Disco Code info)

Last edited:
First order shipped

Last edited:
I wonder how buddy had so many FNL rewards??

I don't know man, as long as the codes work you don't ask.

If anybody ran into any problem with the code contact seller as he might have sent duplicate codes. Doesn't look like he'll put up any more. He has the $10 listing up but not much. Maybe he'll have some next month, Hope the jig still works as the $50 code is good until the 14th.

Placed a couple orders as well.. I actually need one more WC coupon for something else as well :lol:

Not complaining though, Hope everyone's orders ship :nthat:

Bought 3 total.

Air Jordan Rising High 2 black/grey - $6.99
Pegasus 33 for wife - $54.00
Air Jordan Trainer 1 Low "banned" - $18.16

+ $6.75 for coupons. And eBates was at 3% back. Unfortunately don't get the FNL Points but oh well lol. Worth the loss there. The Rising High weren't a priority but had bought an extra code so had to burn it haha.

Thanks for whoever posted the eBay link earlier this evening and all those who shared knowledge on the FNL jig.

Edit: Trainers already marked as shipped. I sure hope my wife's pair doesn't get cancelled...y'all know how that is.

Last edited:
Bought 3 total.

Air Jordan Rising High 2 black/grey - $6.99
Pegasus 33 for wife - $54.00
Air Jordan Trainer 1 Low "banned" - $18.16

+ $6.75 for coupons. And eBates was at 3% back. Unfortunately don't get the FNL Points but oh well lol. Worth the loss there. The Rising High weren't a priority but had bought an extra code so had to burn it haha.

Thanks for whoever posted the eBay link earlier this evening and all those who shared knowledge on the FNL jig.

Edit: Trainers already marked as shipped. I sure hope my wife's pair doesn't get cancelled...y'all know how that is.
Ordered a pair of Air Jordan Trainer 1 Low's as well, here's to hoping mine ship too
tongue.gif

Dear Lord, please let all of our orders go through and ship... oh also watch out for those other two orders I am about to place in about 20 min as well. amen

Back
Top Bottom