Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

i wanted to use the FL $30 off on the 2011 blackouts but they're not allowing it yet
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

I find it dumb that you can't use the same coupon for online purchase of the same shoe!

I'd imagine resellers would take advantage of it to a ridiculous degree if they allowed it for online purchases.  At least in-store there's a way to regulate it, unless the guy's driving around all day to 30 different malls.

finishline coupon also available for online purchases...20% off of $75 purchase or more. code is SHOES20 valid till 4/27/11 some exclusions apply.

i want to use the footlocker coupon for the kobe home del sols but i dont think they will let me now since they came out today...i dont want to wait 2 weeks lol

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Originally Posted by michael0360

gotta wait 2 weeks to use a coupon for any releasee?
yea that what i heard...

not all the time for Jordans, Lebrons and Kobes and some stores are shaddy, they will tell you can't but in actuality you can
mad.gif

over on lids.com

20% OFF orders of $25 or more for a limited time

SAVINGSLIDS

Got this from Eastbay:

*To receive $20 off your $99 purchase, enter promotion code EMEBV4TV at checkout. Promotion/source code box is located in step 4 of checkout. Order value must total $99 or more before services, taxes, shipping and handling. Valid online at eastbay.com and eastbay4kids.com, by phone or mail. Does not apply to prior purchases or open orders and cannot be combined with any other offers. May not be used with purchase of GiftCards or toward team orders. Promotion may be modified or terminated at any time. Certain restrictions and exclusions may apply. Some items are not eligible for discount and will indicate "excluded from discount" in red type on the product's description page. Offer expires 4/11/2011 (11:59 pm CT).

[table][tr][td]Quote:[/td][/tr][tr][td]Today & tomorrow you can get 40% off all Lakers merchandise at LAKERSSTORE.COM. Use code: FANAPP8[/td][/tr][/table]

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

logo-karmaloop.gif

www.karmaloop.com 

Get 20% off all orders 

use rep code : DCKL 

(use new email if it only offers you 10% off) 

For orders over $50 

Get 16% off and free shipping! 

Promo code : KSHIPTV 
Rep Code: DCKL 

(Use new email for every transaction, because promo code only allows you to use it once) 

www.plndr.com 

get 10% off 

Rep code : DCKL

^are there any codes out there with no exclusions? i miss the old days on mltd when you could get the disco on the current season's releases. i'm trying to cop some new stussy gear.

Originally Posted by jrjmd

finishline coupon also available for online purchases...20% off of $75 purchase or more. code is SHOES20 valid till 4/27/11 some exclusions apply.
thanks for the code, put it to good use already

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

Finishline.com

$10 off $60 or more
APRUN10

$20 off $100 or more
APRUN20

expires 7/3/2011

Good lookin'...Just copped the Crazy 8's for a decent price...

Back
Top Bottom