Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

How long does it take for your newegg cards to come in normally? I have purchased from them before, and I heard the first time takes a bit longer, so I was wondering if they come in faster now that I have an account? Trying to make a big order soon 
they usually email back within 1-2 hours 

Anyone know if GCs can be used on SNKRS purchases? And if not, could I retroactively use GCs on a SNKRS purchase that I initially used a credit card on?

Anyone know if GCs can be used on SNKRS purchases? And if not, could I retroactively use GCs on a SNKRS purchase that I initially used a credit card on?

1. Yes, GC can be used on SNKRS app
2. No on retroactively on previous purchase.

+1 to all of this. One time coupon codes and adjustments are a thing of the past with snkrs. Gift cards and product vouchers can be used for payment, but you have to add it before you purchase it. Once it is purchased, there is nothing nike can do to change payment. That's what they've been telling me for the last few weeks at least.

so your saying if i have 5 cards worth 175 i can get that in one card?

Yes. Just start a chat on NDC. Let them know you want to combine cards. They can't do it directly on the chat, but they'll have somebody email you with instructions to reply with your numbers/pins and then they respond back with a new number and pin.

It takes a day or two for the email with instructions and then another day or two once you reply with the numbers.

eBay 20% off on Fashion (yes works on shoes) and Beauty min $25 purchase, ends 3/11 code:

Repped. It appears to be one time use and max of 50 off. I made the mistake of trying to get two items separate to max out value, and it couldn't be used twice. Major mistake on my end. Should have snagged the more expensive item first lol.

eBay 20% off on Fashion (yes works on shoes) and Beauty min $25 purchase, ends 3/11 code: C20HELLOSPRING

*ONE TIME USE PER ACCOUNT AND MAXIMUM DISCOUNT OFF $50

My man :smokin Take this rep. Brought a pair of gum bottom NMD's down from $160 to $128.

eBay 20% off on Fashion (yes works on shoes) and Beauty min $25 purchase, ends 3/11 code: C20HELLOSPRING

*ONE TIME USE PER ACCOUNT AND MAXIMUM DISCOUNT OFF $50

Repped X 10 copped a pair of air max zero and air trainer 3 medicine balls for $132 total , my man !!

Finally was able to cop royal foams for far well under retail, after I had to return my terrible retail pair. Clutch eBay code!

OF COURSE I just bought some shoes last night on eBay... [emoji]128539[/emoji]

Same here. Bought Olympic Talarias for $135. Would have been nice to get them for just over $100 shipped.

No worries though, as I just bought a pair of All Star 1s for $169.50 shipped with the code. Thanks for sharing this Thapointguy!!! REPPED!!! [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
Seriously loved the eBay coupon!!!! Was able to get a pair of 140 dollar air max 1 patch for 80!!! After best offer and 20% off

Do people sz down from tf to tk? I wear a L for tf windrunners. Looking for the tk bomber and windrunner

Back
Top Bottom