Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Both expire today (3/31)

Couple really good apparel codes, I believe they're good through the end of TODAY (4/2) only:

Elwood - 40% spring sale collection - use code SPRING

Moose Ltd. - 35% sitewide - use code 35real

eBay

If anyone used the CFLASHMARCH15OFF code and got denied, then your account will have access to the $15 off no min code. 

Pay for your item with PayPal by 11:59PM Pacific Time on April 11, 2017
Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: C15SHOPNOW

Last edited:
eBay

If anyone used the CFLASHMARCH15OFF code and got denied, then your account will have access to the $15 off no min code. 

Pay for your item with PayPal by 11:59PM Pacific Time on April 11, 2017

Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: C15SHOPNOW

Just tried and it wouldn't let me :frown:

Just tried and it wouldn't let me
frown.gif
check your email for a message from eBay: 

Dear Valued eBay Customer, 

You may have recently experienced a technical issue when attempting to use coupon code: CFLASHMARCH15OFF. 
We wanted to let you know that the issue has now been resolved and as a courtesy, we would like to offer you a $15 coupon for the inconvenience. 

For the benefit of others who might not read carefully, I'm guessing "C15SHOPNOW" only works for the people who got screwed over on that code last month that got yanked super quickly?  And also received that message from ebay?

For the benefit of others who might not read carefully, I'm guessing "C15SHOPNOW" only works for the people who got screwed over on that code last month that got yanked super quickly?  And also received that message from ebay?
Yes correct. Yea that's what I figured would happen.  The code worked for me before I received the message.

Just tried and it wouldn't let me :frown:
check your email for a message from eBay: 

Dear Valued eBay Customer, 

You may have recently experienced a technical issue when attempting to use coupon code: CFLASHMARCH15OFF. 

We wanted to let you know that the issue has now been resolved and as a courtesy, we would like to offer you a $15 coupon for the inconvenience. 

Damn :frown: didnt get one. Good lookin out tho

Back
Top Bottom