Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Free taco [emoji]127790[/emoji] from Taco Bell tomorrow! Warriors win on the road!

They towed my car when I was a poor student with $800 in my bank. 5 minutes I left the car, Taco Bell College Station called tow company in front of my eyes. Front wheels jacked up within 30 seconds, and I stopped them right there.

Cost me $140 for them to remove jacked up front wheels, and I swear I will never go to Taco Bell.

Oh well, I had taco yesterday somewhere else.
GSW win and I am happy.

Last edited:

Can't use none of that charmin soft paper.....
Y'all gonna need that truck stop industrial strength heavy duty paper to get the job done [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Taco Bell....goes down easy....comes out easier lol
June 13th is gonna be national explosive diarrhea day

Last edited:
Can't use none of that charmin soft paper.....
Y'all gonna need that truck stop industrial strength heavy duty paper to get the job done [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Taco Bell....goes down easy....comes out easier lol
June 13th is gonna be national explosive diarrhea day

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I got like 3 Taco Bells pretty close to me [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]

This coupon only works for certain sellers there is a list of them
What is the Promotion?

This Coupon is a 10% discount valid from 8AM PT June 5, 2017 until 11:59 PM PT on June 9, 2017. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of an eligible item(s) of $25 or more on eBay.com. Eligible items are items(s) purchased from the sellers listed below. The discount will be applied to eligible item(s) only and will be capped at a value of $100.

Eligible items include items purchased from the following categories: Cell Phones and Accessories, Computer/Tablets & Networking, Consumer Electronics, Video Games & Consoles, Cameras and Photos, Major Appliances, Lawn Mowers, Heating, Cooling & Air, Water Sports, Cycling, US Coins, World Coins, Stamps, Trains, Toys and Hobbies.

Sellers for Coupon redemption:
  1. 47st.photo
  2. apexrcproducts
  3. bestchoiceproducts
  4. bicyclebluebook
  5. bidallies
  6. bigdeals
  7. Breed
  8. Budgetairsupply
  9. caseology_store
  10. Comfortup
  11. DavidLawrenceRareCoins
  12. digjungle
  13. eforcity
  14. Electronics_express
  15. Factory_outlet
  16. guaranteecellular
  17. hobbyspeed
  18. Little_star_electronics
  19. my-best-source
  20. mywit
  21. nobleappliancecenterllc
  22. NobleSpirit
  23. outlet_merchandise
  24. poppy9780
  25. qualitycellz
  26. rcbigdeals
  27. redpocketstore
  28. redtagcamera
  29. refurbforless
  30. Refurbking
  31. ritzcameras
  32. save_smart
  33. Skymallstore
  34. Tri-state1
  35. vminnovations
  36. vminnovations-deals
  37. Xpectmoreforless
How to redeem your Coupon:

1. Shop for eligible items from specific sellers as listed above.

2. Pay for your item with PayPal by 11:59 PM PT on June 9, 2017.

3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PJUNESAVINGS10

Questions? Visit our step-by-step guide or FAQ’s.

Additional Coupon Terms & Conditions:

Coupon can be used twice per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only eBay members registered with a registration address located in the U.S. and paying with PayPal are eligible for the Coupon.Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.

Damn Nike smartened up and changed it from a gift card code to coupon so you can't combine with 20% off codes.

Damn Nike smartened up and changed it from a gift card code to coupon so you can't combine with 20% off codes.

Haters lol.

I was going to buy in with the stack but nope not this time Nike. Not to mention what I wanted is oos in my size.

promo excludes clearance items, just full price items only 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom