Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Needed something higher for ebay and still looking for footlocker coupons that apply to stuff under 100.

@SOLEcitor Repped.. found this for FTL also (I used the first one and it worked).

Online Only

15% off 75 LKS1763M

10% off 50 LKS1763R

I'm waiting on that 20% 
nerd.gif
FTL has one, its just for higher orders.. The higher the percentage the more you have to spend.

This one is 20% off of 120 or more (I got it from @bigj505 's post):

URLFL63P

Saw Jumpman II's at Jimmy Jazz for $36+ after 50% off promo code, then site went offline.
When it came back, it went back to 140. Amazing! Good job JJ

Apparently site went offline then prices were bumped back to regular. Talk about subtle deception.

I ordered a bunch of stuff this morning on the cheap, random Jordan's since they were so cheap (executive and Westbrook) for $20-$25 and then the white black iridescent swoosh AJ1 nouveau for $40. The red white with silver swoosh Olympic medal AJ1s were available for $60 after code too, I ended passing though. I look now and they're all full retail before code. It wasn't like that this morning.

Honestly I was surprised they had sale prices + 50% because usually they hike up their prices for sales like this. Sucks that everything is back to retail.

I have a $10 off $50 & $25 off $100 footlocker code for my birthday that I'm not going to use. If someone would like it send me a PM.

Online only & they expire 7/14 at 11:59PM CST

Edit: Dang ya'll are quick! Already got three pms so the codes will be spoken for.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom