Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Right, I bought Royalty 4s and Allstar 1s last years F&F and they were both retail. I didn't want to argue over $105 Zoom Flys tho, I'm sure they are around that on ebay anyways.

It's total bs. I've even been able to use mobile assist and have them order off ndc and apply f&f to that (that was last year though). It should apply to everything in the store.

they are saying full price MRSP and launch products are listed on the exclusions of the pass is this true? The screenshot I have is cut off at the bottom

Terms and conditions from the Nike app

53FCA91E-CF3A-4E31-BFF9-2A78B5150933.jpeg

they are saying full price MRSP and launch products are listed on the exclusions of the pass is this true? The screenshot I have is cut off at the bottom
My pass does say it excludes full MSRP items and launch products. I wouldn't have noticed it had i not seen it in here.

Welp, yea it's right there. That is new though because I used to rack up on full MRSP stuff people returned.

If that's the case how are people getting BC3? I can't lie that was my sole purpose of going up there

Nike orange at the block
Lebron 14 anthracite 139.99 full size run
Kobe adv all yellow pair and a teal black swoosh pair full size run under retail not sure exactly how much sorry
Lebron soldier 11 navy pair gum sole 89.99
I saw one pair nike zoom spidiron stash 7.5 on the wall 129
AF1 LA white/gold yellow/purple on has wall for 64.99 scattered sizes
If any questions hmu I'll try to remember what else. Sorry for no pics!

Last edited:
Any good stuff in Houston outlets?

Went to Pasadena clearance this morning. Nothing neck breaking and as always with clearance stores, by time I'm writing this a reseller probably has scooped it all up already.

Noticed about 20 pairs of wh/blk/red AJ 13 Retros for $89...all sz 17

Saw a grip of sz 10 LeBron 13s (don't know which nickname) marked down to $30

Men's and Women's Flyknit Lunar 3 are only $49 and Lunarepic Flyknit were $50 in Men's/$60 women's.

Really good men's and women's apparel samples, $300 jackets for $50. Tech fleece pants in Men's. Good amount of Retro 4 in all kids sizes (TD/PS/GS).

Got my kids GS PG2 for $50 & Free Run for $30. Got lil bro Red OG Hyperdunk for $20.

Every price I listed was before F&F discount. If you've never been to a clearance store then it's all about luck/timing for most part. Find a sneakerhead working if you ask for to check for shoes not on the floor, better chances of getting some heat

Main purpose I believe is so people don't get NBA apparel discounted.
Weird, both last f&f and this one, I was able to scoop up a couple bulls pieces with 30%. I've noticed when employees ring you up on the mobile devices rather than the actual register, they'll enter the 30% on the total at the end and it doesn't exclude items that register would automatically. Another perk of skipping the line and finding someone to ring you up on the floor.

Went to Pasadena clearance this morning. Nothing neck breaking and as always with clearance stores, by time I'm writing this a reseller probably has scooped it all up already.

Noticed about 20 pairs of wh/blk/red AJ 13 Retros for $89...all sz 17

Saw a grip of sz 10 LeBron 13s (don't know which nickname) marked down to $30

Men's and Women's Flyknit Lunar 3 are only $49 and Lunarepic Flyknit were $50 in Men's/$60 women's.

Really good men's and women's apparel samples, $300 jackets for $50. Tech fleece pants in Men's. Good amount of Retro 4 in all kids sizes (TD/PS/GS).

Got my kids GS PG2 for $50 & Free Run for $30. Got lil bro Red OG Hyperdunk for $20.

Every price I listed was before F&F discount. If you've never been to a clearance store then it's all about luck/timing for most part. Find a sneakerhead working if you ask for to check for shoes not on the floor, better chances of getting some heat
So you are in HOU.
Saw DamnDees video in Pasadena

Size 18 Cherry 13
Who the heck wear that?

There was a pair of Bobcat Jordan 10s
But now it’s Jordan 1 L season not 10 season.

US-290 has those $400 Olive Premium 5s $280 *30% off,heard it was $170

A buddy told me 50+ people were lining up for that...... I won’t cop unless it is Bordeaux 5.

San Ysidro still has FSR of Kobe XI master of innovations $160/$122 after F&F discount. They also got a brand new supply of Kobe A.D. mids in the Blue/Orange colorway $109/$83.35 after F&F discount.
Nothing of note on the hashwall

Back
Top Bottom