Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Anytime NDC has a "Flash Sale" that means that a general discount of all sale merch is only like 2 weeks away, right?

Nike just increased the prices on some of their deeper discounted shoes and gear. That is the usual signal that they will have a 20 or 25% off sale items in the next few days.

Nike just increased the prices on some of their deeper discounted shoes and gear. That is the usual signal that they will have a 20 or 25% off sale items in the next few days.
Yeah I noticed that on a few items mainly the Jordan 32 Russ CW. They went from 120 to 147

upload_2018-4-19_19-39-33.png

If anybody is looking for that windrunner above at a good price, here's 47$ shipped (retail 100$) off of ebay (NOT my listing or anyone I know).

I've been waiting for a good price

Size M https://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-SPORT...riorityMailPaddedFlatRateEnvelope!10598!US!-1

Size L https://www.ebay.com/p/Nike-Sportsw...m=263618824497&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

I know this is a coupon thread, but I've seen random things posted. Just trying to help out!

Eastbay had 20% offa few days ago

Then I don't know what's going on. I used to get emails religiously promoting 20% codes from Eastbay b/c I'm a consistent shopper AND I'm signed up to receive promos/emails from them. Haven't gotten one in a month now. And coincidentally, no one has posted a 20% Eastbay code here in a month now either.

*shrug*

Then I don't know what's going on. I used to get emails religiously promoting 20% codes from Eastbay b/c I'm a consistent shopper AND I'm signed up to receive promos/emails from them. Haven't gotten one in a month now. And coincidentally, no one has posted a 20% Eastbay code here in a month now either.

*shrug*

Word, yall holding out not posting then get all sensitive saying it just passed :smh:

Word, yall holding out not posting then get all sensitive saying it just passed :smh:
Nobody getting sensitive y'all just don't like getting playfully clowned lol. You thinking when I'm knowing so that was funny to me. The other guy I commented on I thought it was funny he said he always looking but hasn't saw a code when one literally had just passed. I don't see how you can't see the funniness in that. Never serious just things I'd laugh about irl in online form

How do you sign up for those? I never get them.

You have to be a nike+ member
Signup and download the app if you haven't already
I usually always get the code thru the app
But some folks dont
I haven't received mine yet
If you dont get one check this thread and also the outlet thread
Some folks will post the code
The code on the app is generic so everyone can use it

But some folks dont

Thanks, I appreciate the info! I do have the Nike app, but my inbox is just full of order updates. I never see anything else appear there.

upload_2018-4-19_19-39-33.png

If anybody is looking for that windrunner above at a good price, here's 47$ shipped (retail 100$) off of ebay (NOT my listing or anyone I know).

I've been waiting for a good price

Size M https://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-SPORT...riorityMailPaddedFlatRateEnvelope!10598!US!-1

Size L https://www.ebay.com/p/Nike-Sportswear-Mens-Windrunner-Jacket-Hoodie-727324-101-L/1855539964?iid=263618824497&_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIM.MBE&ao=2&asc=50998&meid=2c9bc4f450f0429387e718a51b5eee7d&pid=100005&rk=5&rkt=12&sd=332625934950&itm=263618824497&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

I know this is a coupon thread, but I've seen random things posted. Just trying to help out!
Im seeing 49.00 plus 7$ shipping. Howd you get 47 shipped?

But some folks dont

Often times, even w/ the Nike+ app installed, you have to log out and then log back in w/ your NikeID. When you log back in, then you'll have the coupon show up in your inbox.

Back
Top Bottom