Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

So u own a car big whoop impress me with stock options and 401k

Anyone can buy a old car and throw a paint job and some rims. I was buying rims when i was 23....

You was crying about tax and overdrafts. Seems ur understanding of how use credit and other means of Commerce needs to be as loud as ur car.

#InMyFeelingsChallenge

#KekeDoYouHaveTax
You sound like a gold digger. Pshh Impress you lol.. Bro im not trying impress you. We're on a sneaker thread. I'm simply proving my point. Don't have to prove anything else. The info was posted. Call it what ya want homie but I don't have no worries... Remember that...

Last edited:
East Bay has 20% off $99. Added Jordan 10 Shadows to cart with code...
Screenshot_20180723-234626.jpg

Didn't make it for you to like... Make it for me.. I like people like you, love to judge. Jump on the hype train and ride the wave.. Each it's own...
I actually grew up working on /modifying cars so I respect yours tbh. However my sense of style/taste in cars is far from yours. Not jumping in on anything. But your car makes me cringe. Like you said, to each it’s own.

Lol... I love it... Whos crying about $27 bucks... I never in online shopping history got charged tax after an order was finalize. I got charged 27. Puts money in bank the next day. An hour or two later PayPal invoice shows something different. I've been double charged before and had someone steal my credit card info. So yeah im very cautious when online shopping....sue me!!!

As far as being broke......YEAH RIGHT!!!
Paint... Interior... Audio... Cost more than y'all whole shoe collection...
ced_victorious on ig... Follow the name...
Shoes and fits on point...

20180723_215258.png
20180723_215345.jpg
20180723_215004.jpg
20180723_215108.jpg
20180723_214920.jpg

20180723_220215.jpg
Can’t lie and I don’t mean no disrespect fam but this whip uglier than my little sisters 2001 Camry with a dented hood and ****ed up paint job

But you do you fam

anybody seen any codes for finish line or **** sporting goods? Can't seem to find anything.

Last edited:
I just don’t get how investing in stock and 401k makes you a gold digger :lol:

Lol and you can't comprehend either... Instead of riding the wave also, learn how to comprehend. He was saying my car don't impress him. Then he was saying to impress him, show him some kind of retirement or 401k... My words back to him was, he sound like a gold digger because he want me to impress him with my earnings...
Where in my post did I say "investing makes you a gold digger... Therefore you cant comprehend. Get ya coupons and keep it moving bruh...

Lol and you can't comprehend either... Instead of riding the wave also, learn how to comprehend. He was saying my car don't impress him. Then he was saying to impress him, show him some kind of retirement or 401k... My words back to him was, he sound like a gold digger because he want me to impress him with my earnings...
Where in my post did I say "investing makes you a gold digger... Therefore you cant comprehend. Get ya coupons and keep it moving bruh...

i dont think you know what a gold digger is....he asked you to show him your money, not spend it on him. a gold digger wants you to spend money on him/her, not just show it to em.

and i dont even know why u did all that. this is the internet. u dont know most if any of these dudes on here from a hole in the wall. u dont gotta prove ish to anyone.

Back
Top Bottom