Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

^ he probably didn't get the emailed one, but the actual card in the mail...that's what I got last month.

anyway, anyone got the emailed one, please share it
smile.gif

Originally Posted by kerberbb

Just got home and my FLT/FA birthday card was in the mail.

$10 off $50 $25 off $100
instore keycode 1115 instore keycode 1116
online: CPSPVJVM online: CPSPVJVP

Thanks..
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I'm going to call my local footlocker.. to see if I can get the "$10 off $50 $25 off $100" only having the keycode..

Originally Posted by Tony906

any mitchell and ness codes

I know right, I check here all the time hoping to get one. Finally I broke down and bought a few jackets from their clearance section. Their clearance section is all 40% off so it's not too bad

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by kerberbb

$10 off $50 $25 off $100

Thanks..
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I'm going to call my local footlocker.. to see if I can get the "$10 off $50 $25 off $100" only having the keycode..

THAT DIDNT WORK ..THEY SAID THEY NEED THE ACTUAL coupon    can anyone post it pls.

im surprised nobody has photoshopped the august ftl birthday coupon and put the new september codes and dates on it. that would be
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by karxken

Originally Posted by mrrw

you make no sense. please explain

He is saying they change their instore key code every time they send out coupons
And I think mrrw is saying someone with PS skills could change the key code and expiration date from the last one. I wish I had those skills.

^^^karxken has it right that what i meant

and yea i know what mrrw meant we could PS but the code they sent out wont match with a code we pick and it wont go through for the scan due to wrong code. but who knows maybe it will work if you give a little fight with person and argue you got that in Bday coupon in an email and stuff

Originally Posted by LA KB24

^^^karxken has it right that what i meant

and yea i know what mrrw meant we could PS but the code they sent out wont match with a code we pick and it wont go through for the scan due to wrong code. but who knows maybe it will work if you give a little fight with person and argue you got that in Bday coupon in an email and stuff
The code was already posted. It's just that the poster only posted the code from a physical coupon received by mail, but didn't receive the coupon that's usually sent through email. We know the code, and the coupon codes are not barcodes, they're just specific numbers the cashier enters.

Champs online only 20% no minimum purchase required. Use promotion code EMCHV922 at checkout. Offer expires 9/26/2011 (11:59 pm CT).

I may be in the wrong forum, but what are the new rules with swoosh.com, I was told that you cant buy retros or exclusives anymore with this can soem shed some light.

i think ndc codes will come in OCT

Can anyone post the pic for the SEPTEMBER FTL/FA birthday coupon ?

i swear if you guys can teach me how to make accounts or whatever with ftl/fa, i will make 12 accounts to be able to post all 12 coupons !
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by g8mou

does any1 have finishline free shipping coupon?

If you can't find one, just go in-store and ask them if they can order a shoe for you. If the shoe is over 50, you'll get free shipping. 

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Originally Posted by mrrw

im surprised nobody has photoshopped the august ftl birthday coupon and put the new september codes and dates on it. that would be
pimp.gif
kerberbb wrote:

$10 off $50 $25 off $100

nerd.gif

21an1xu.jpg

Spoiler [+]
Photoshop...but report back if it works ha ha
what are  the consequences of tryna use a fake coupon...

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom