Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

20181106_194534.jpg
Finally a good coupon...

I just tried adding a bunch of clearance items and it didn’t take anything off.

This work for anyone else?
Chatted with a rep. Seems like it's only selected items within the clearance items...smh. Umm I'm like it makes finding the 20% off items harder to find. Someone posted that Nike tech fleece shorts are only $41 fsr...

Chatted with a rep. Seems like it's only selected items within the clearance items...smh. Umm I'm like it makes finding the 20% off items harder to find. Someone posted that Nike tech fleece shorts are only $41 fsr...

Yeah I just seen that. If you go to the hibbetts main page and click at the top where it says the sale you mentioned, it takes you to the items that are included. I just scrolled real quick and didn’t find anything worth getting

If anyone is looking for baseball bats or gloves it might be worth checking out :lol: :smh: Other than that pretty disappointing

Yeah I just seen that. If you go to the hibbetts main page and click at the top where it says the sale you mentioned, it takes you to the items that are included. I just scrolled real quick and didn’t find anything worth getting

If anyone is looking for baseball bats or gloves it might be worth checking out. Other than that pretty disappointing

Sad to say the least. I was hoping it was the same deal we had earlier this year with all clearance items having 20% off...

SN: That list was getting pretty long as I was bagging every item wanted... Went to tally up my items and none had money taken off...lol.

Sad to say the least. I was hoping it was the same deal we had earlier this year with all clearance items having 20% off...

SN: That list was getting pretty long as I was bagging every item wanted... Went to tally up my items and none had money taken off...lol.

I did the same thing. That was a good sale they had earlier this year.

Last edited:
Sadly I think that all you can eat 25% off hibbetts sale off clearance they had before was probably a one time thing
It’s a shame
I ate good off that sale lol

Looks like the 5 dollar thing is only for sellers who dont take paypal. Kinda like saying I only eat fish that doesnt come from water. Ebay is trying to promote a payment thing they came up with, like a direct type of service to them.

:lol::lol:

PayPal is trash so I’m not mad at eBay. Got a refund via PayPal that is going to take a week to clear. With Apple Pay and your phone remembering your CC info PayPal is useless

PayPal is trash so I’m not mad at eBay. Got a refund via PayPal that is going to take a week to clear. With Apple Pay and your phone remembering your CC info PayPal is useless
Yo I’m saying man

When tf did PayPal change the refund policy? I’ve been waiting over a week for a big one

It used to just go straight back into your PayPal balance :smh:

Yo I’m saying man

When tf did PayPal change the refund policy? I’ve been waiting over a week for a big one

It used to just go straight back into your PayPal balance :smh:
Yup, I got 259 in PayPal limbo for absolutely no reason. I will NEVER use PayPal again. eBay also takes direct card now. PayPal is garbage

Code could be soon

That’s what I thought as well. At the very least there should be one around Black Friday. I just ordered a few items that were discounted. Once the code comes, you can have that code applied as long as the order was within 30 days.

Back
Top Bottom