Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

maybe u could do what old people who lose their glasses do....tie a long string between the ends so everytime u take em off they just hang around ya neck lol

That’s EXACTLY what that strap is! LOL

DDDEAFCC-957D-49B9-81CE-BF81461D0860.jpeg

beats has a pair like that for sports with the loop around the ears, i'm forgetful so i use them especially at the gym or when doing chores, it's great with decent basss. probably also why i'm never getting those airpods or whatever they're called.

beats has a pair like that for sports with the loop around the ears, i'm forgetful so i use them especially at the gym or when doing chores, it's great with decent basss. probably also why i'm never getting those airpods or whatever they're called.

Nike gave those to the all finishers of the GO LA 10K earlier this year. I have yet to open the package and try them out. I currently use the Plantronics Backbeat Fit, and I’ve lost a couple of those too LOL. I have three spares of those right now.

They should do free shipping for sellers and buyers for a day at somebody point. That’s all what we really want. Not some entering some raffle we won’t win.

God of War $17 via gamestop
Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition $10 via everywhere
if my ps4 boys havent played any of these, they are a MUST have.

Switch deals up on Amazon, Wal Mart, Best Buy with Mario Kart for $300. I have $100 in Gamestop trade credit so I'm holding out to see if they post the same deal.

Back
Top Bottom