Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Need an eBay code again now that I’m ready to pull the trigger on this Nike+ Apple Watch. Shoulda had my ish together last Friday :smh:

Need an eBay code again now that I’m ready to pull the trigger on this Nike+ Apple Watch. Shoulda had my ish together last Friday :smh:

Gonna be a while I bet. eBay bucks hit the next few days and I don’t think they run codes during bucks spending, right?

iirc code is a coupon and bucks are a voucher. maybe you can apply both.

Got tired of waiting for an eBay code and pulled the trigger on a tennis racket in my cart because eBay could tell I was thirsty and gave me a $10 off $30 code when I went to the homepage today.

Anyone know how the ‘quantity’ feature works on eBay.? I’m eyeing something and they had 10 available originally, last time I checked (a week or so ago) they had 6 available now it says, ‘almost gone’

This item has been listed for almost a year and I’ve been putting it off for a while. I’ve been waiting for a coupon but every time a coupon comes I end buying something more expensive. Any insight is appreciated.

Don't quote me, but IIRC "almost gone" means 2 left.

When there are 3 or more, it shows the quanity that you are able to purchase (if you're thinking about purchasing multiple) or to inform how many are left.

When someone lists multiple items (quantity) and they are down to 1 left, it shows "last one."

crazy how the footsites havrnt dropped atleast a 20 percent off code. do they not know people got christmas money to spend?

Probably because everything is always excluded. Whenever I win a pair using their raffle system.. it's always an exclusion.

2019-01-05.jpg

I thought I had more to but didn’t take the time to figure it out. But they probably did screw us somehow

was it $300 excluding shipping? same happened to me. spent 200 on a couple items, but overall it was 35 shipping so you only get ebay bucks on $165

Does END ever have codes that work on sale items? I can't remember. Looking for some cheap designer stuff.

lets say you purchase something at FTL or FTA that costs $25 and use a $15 reward, so $10 out of pocket. If you return it, what do you get back? thanks

footlocker or champs still doing in store orders? before i would always be able to pull up the barcode on the app and they would be able to scan it. (would always go in store to get free shipping, as some items online don't qualify unless you purchase in store). Now it seems as all barcodes are gone and I was not able to do an in store order.

Back
Top Bottom