Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

^take what you can get ¯\_(ツ)_/¯™

last time I had the ebay bucks promo I took advantage and had a nearly $50 ebay bucks...bought a $50 NDC gift card to apply towards my black/red IV's

ebay stock has been going down over the past month but so is S&P 500

still higher then it was 3rd and 4th quarter of last year when they were showering us with coupon codes

^take what you can get ¯\_(ツ)_/¯™

last time I had the ebay bucks promo I took advantage and had a nearly $50 ebay bucks...bought a $50 NDC gift card to apply towards my black/red IV's

ebay stock has been going down over the past month but so is S&P 500

still higher then it was 3rd and 4th quarter of last year when they were showering us with coupon codes
Spending 500 bucks so I can save 50 ain’t it lol

only 3% cash back too on ebates for NDC smh... what happened to the 10% days during clearance sales???
lol yeah I was about to buy somethings last night but was gonna wait to see if they’d up it to 10% today but nope. Ended up picking up a few things because a few things are selling out. They also changed free shipping from 2 days to 5 days.

Typical of any site/store/company when it comes to sales.

Free run's ive been looking at for months were $99.97, sale kicks off and now theyre $109.97

I’ll usually buy them at the discounted price. If it’s within 30 days of purchase date, Nike will apply the coupon, assuming the product is still on their website.

^^^
If you purchase and it becomes reduced lower within a certain time frame, Nike will also reimburse you the difference as well. I just hit up a service rep via their chat service on NDC and they processed it.

I’ll usually buy them at the discounted price. If it’s within 30 days of purchase date, Nike will apply the coupon, assuming the product is still on their website.

So for me then youre saying (regardless of them being 99 before) buy them now at 109 and if they go back down to 99 after this sale ends hit up nike for the reimbursement?

That how it would/should work in my scenario?

So for me then youre saying (regardless of them being 99 before) buy them now at 109 and if they go back down to 99 after this sale ends hit up nike for the reimbursement?

That how it would/should work in my scenario?

Yeah, you can do that. But also it seems like Nike comes out with a coupon ever 30-45 days. I usually just purchase it if I want it. And then wait for the code to get it adjusted.

Your scenario works also. Buy it now, with the coupon, and if the price goes back down within the next 30 days, contact support, and they will apply the discount to the cheaper price.

Back
Top Bottom