Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

^already read that and i'm good...there's an action for an item I wanted and I negotiated the price from $100 plus shipping down to $75 w/ free shipping

type in the code and it says it's not valid :rolleyes

call ebay and it's a not issue impacting many if not all accounts that received it

i'll try to call again and get a one time use $15 off code...I read other ppl have gotten then when calling but I wasn't offered that even after asking if they could do that

I would just buy the item and pay after resolved but it requires immediate payment when using buy it now

^already read that and i'm good...there's an action for an item I wanted and I negotiated the price from $100 plus shipping down to $75 w/ free shipping

type in the code and it says it's not valid :rolleyes

call ebay and it's a not issue impacting many if not all accounts that received it

i'll try to call again and get a one time use $15 off code...I read other ppl have gotten then when calling but I wasn't offered that even after asking if they could do that

I would just buy the item and pay after resolved but it requires immediate payment when using buy it now

Same thing is happening to me.

turns out ebay sent the email to a lot of ppl that weren't supposed to get it

they said it's valid if you received an ebay message about it which I did not

called again in the evening and asked them for a $15 off code and they sent me one

they had left me a couple of voicemails between last night and this morning and just received another phone call this morning and the rep just informed me that I have received a $15 off code, he asked if I had any other concerns...

and I said the only other concern is that the email was able to be used three times and they only sent me one :lol:

he said I would need to have three items in my cart and can look into getting me an additional two so I added a couple of items from my watch list that I don't intend to purchase

I have yet to use this and would hate for it to go to waste so here:
891692E2-4DC1-425B-8E9D-37A986EB2E45.jpeg

EDIT: The code has been claimed. Wish I had more, but I don't.

Last edited:
finessed ebay a bit on that triplethrill blunder

used two of the codes they issued me for the error last night

got a supreme camp under retail for $45 shipped plus $6 ebay bucks

and a supreme wool s logo that I regretted passing on for $60 shipped plus $7.50 ebay bucks

Back
Top Bottom