Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

received a 20% off a +$250 sneakers code on ebay, it expires on the 18th.
did we figure out if it's specific accounts only?
can you post the code?

sidenote my internet usage is 99% cell phone/apps. its super annoying that you can't see ebay bucks on mobile, only on the desktop site. i guess ebay bucks are only good for 30 days, i lost $20 from January

Just found out that there was a 20% off your 250 max $100 coupon for eBay. Expired 3/18. Found out from a buyer that they used a coupon. Coupon was KICKBACK.

WTF I could have surely used that a week ago.

Just found out that there was a 20% off your 250 max $100 coupon for eBay. Expired 3/18. Found out from a buyer that they used a coupon. Coupon was KICKBACK.

WTF I could have surely used that a week ago.

was account specific though so not everyone got it

I call ebay customer service like all the time complaining I don’t get any coupons even though I have been shopping since 2004. Yet some just creates an account in December gets a coupon. What logic is that?

If ever they were going to drop a coupon for everyone I’d say it should be soon. A lot of people aren’t buying anything non essential with this virus, but doubt it

I call ebay customer service like all the time complaining I don’t get any coupons even though I have been shopping since 2004. Yet some just creates an account in December gets a coupon. What logic is that?
and their response was?

forgot about the $5 off code I had that expired yesterday :lol:

🤷‍♂️

10% code Lapstone and Hammer...

20200319_165456.jpg

Man, just about the only thing I buy on eBay is sneakers... and I NEVER get those damn coupons... seriously no logic to it.

Anybody know what this 25% off statement is about? When I click it, it just talks about signing up for a Nike+ account.

EDIT: it appears everything that is in the new releases section is 25% off. No code necessary, discount applies in the cart.

2nd EDIT: looks like it’s sitewide!
0D578D06-B49B-4440-B536-B6D7B9898584.jpeg

Last edited:
Clutch 25% off code. Was looking to try out the Super Reps for the home gym HIIT workouts.

Back
Top Bottom