Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Found them at a local Safeway

EC4B8025-1FE1-4F48-8721-35D85DA266AB.jpeg

I submitted my receipt and received the code within six hours. It only works on full priced items excluding NBY.
Youre in the bay right? which Safeway?

I accidentally submitted the same receipt twice because I thought it never went through but it had gone to my spam folder; I have 2 codes off the same receipt on the same email address.
Can someone DM a picture of the receipt? I’m going to try and submit it lol

Eastbay od’d on these fliers in my latest package. Gave me 4 and 2 ‘thank you’ fliers. I only ordered 1 pair, chill :lol:
AEE6BCC7-D118-4AE7-B558-29000FA25C09.jpeg

that website is terrible
Yeah, it could use some work lol. Like being able to see your cart from the main shop page would be nice.... But trust me, the stuff is really good, especially for the price. And it's definitely pretty unique. I hadn't even heard of them 'til Social Status started carrying some of their pieces a couple of months ago.

Yeah, it could use some work lol. Like being able to see your cart from the main shop page would be nice.... But trust me, the stuff is really good, especially for the price. And it's definitely pretty unique. I hadn't even heard of them 'til Social Status started carrying some of their pieces a couple of months ago.
Any info on how their hoodies and shorts fit?

Any info on how their hoodies and shorts fit?
The Butterfly hoodie I got is an XXL (all that Social Status had at the time and it was weeks before they loaded on Bison's site) and I'd say it fits like an XL. Definitely not a super-baggy fit. Now, I don't know if it's specific to that hoodie or all of them are like that, but I'd probably recommend TTS, or 1 size up if your normal size is OOS. FYI, I ordered the Engineered Ivy League hoodie in an XL when the sale started because they didn't have the XXL in stock but I'm not too concerned about it fitting small when it gets here.

No idea about how their shorts fit, unfortunately.

The Butterfly hoodie I got is an XXL (all that Social Status had at the time and it was weeks before they loaded on Bison's site) and I'd say it fits like an XL. Definitely not a super-baggy fit. Now, I don't know if it's specific to that hoodie or all of them are like that, but I'd probably recommend TTS, or 1 size up if your normal size is OOS. FYI, I ordered the Engineered Ivy League hoodie in an XL when the sale started because they didn't have the XXL in stock but I'm not too concerned about it fitting small when it gets here.

No idea about how their shorts fit, unfortunately.
Thanks!

Found some Magic Fruity Pebbles at my local Stater Bros for $2. Bought 3 of them. Anyone know if the discount codes come with an expiration date? I'm about to go back and buy up the rest if they wont expire for a while.

Back
Top Bottom