Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

^^^In my local Footlocker, they don't hassle me. They don't even check my ID. I have used 3 coupons on 3 consecutive days.

Originally Posted by jst628

^does that only work at footlocker? or will it work at champs also.

it depends, on your champs. however only store that i notice dont really accept foot locker coupons is finishline. that from my experince

Originally Posted by geoff2005

it depends, on your champs. however only store that i notice dont really accept foot locker coupons is finishline. that from my experince
That would be because Finishline isn't part of the same company as Footlocker/Champs/Footaction/Eastbay.  They definitely aren't going to accept these coupons.

As with anything... getting these Footlocker birthday coupons to work at Champs and/or Footaction is basically up to the employee/manager.  I have had success using a Footlocker VIP coupon at Champs, but they don't always accept them.

Originally Posted by geoff2005

thanks, i may try and use it later, finishline isn't owned by the same company as footlocker, champs, footaction, so that's why it won't work there.

Originally Posted by tampakix

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA
Do the Footlocker employees hassle about checking birthdates or anything, really want to use this coupon in the store, thanks.
I pulled this up on the way in to buy a Wade jersey and asked the girl if i had the certificate on my phone if she could take it. she put it thru no problem and didnt ask for ID or anything. didnt even say happy birthday!

thanks for posting this by the way! saved me $25

So you just have to show that picture to the associate at footlocker?
i have never used a coupon in store.

^^^I have never tried just showing the coupon from my phone. I know of three stores near me that require a printed coupon.

Karmaloop_certificate-499x375.jpg

KARMALOOP
USE CODE: SPRUNG AT CHECKOUT
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100
GET AN EXTRA 1% OFF WHEN COMBINED WITH REP CODE "GRAND94"
FREE SHIP INCLUDES US: $8 OFF INTERNATIONAL

[color= rgb(204, 51, 0)]Karmaloop.com[/color]

[color= rgb(204, 51, 0)]20% OFF - NO MINIMUM - RESTRICTIONS[/color]
Never Expires. Use Rep Code "DCKL" at the karmaloop check out.

[color= rgb(204, 51, 0)]Plndr.com[/color]

[color= rgb(204, 51, 0)]10% OFF - NO MINIMUM - RESTRICTIONS[/color]
Never Expires. Use Rep Code "DCKL" at the PLNDR check out.
[color= rgb(204, 51, 0)][/color]

Originally Posted by jetta23

Based on my experience with the Footlockers i have dealt with, you do need to have a vip number
me too..they punch in the VIP number and makes sure it goes through before processing the coupon

Originally Posted by nimhet

Based on my experience with the Footlockers i have dealt with, you do need to have a vip number
me too..they punch in the VIP number and makes sure it goes through before processing the coupon
If you don't have your card or lost it, just give them the ph# you have registered and they'll be able to pull up your VIP number that way and punch it in to get the discount.  They usually just confirm the name they see in their system to match yours, but they don't ask for your ID or anything.

Now if you don't have a VIP card at all, I suggest going there and maybe purchase something cheap like socks or laces and ask to sign up for VIP card then just come back a day or two then you can use it with the bday coupon.  Hoping it's a different person that rang you up last time. 

Thanks to IsTaYsTuNiNyA, was able to cop the Diamond Turfs 2(49ers) and the Linsanity Hyperdunks with the bday coupons!  Forgot who sent the one that ended in March, but I got to use it on the Kobe Wolfs as well.  Thanks folks! 

Originally Posted by MeaJor23

Originally Posted by nimhet

If you don't have your card or lost it, just give them the ph# you have registered and they'll be able to pull up your VIP number that way and punch it in to get the discount.  They usually just confirm the name they see in their system to match yours, but they don't ask for your ID or anything.

Now if you don't have a VIP card at all, I suggest going there and maybe purchase something cheap like socks or laces and ask to sign up for VIP card then just come back a day or two then you can use it with the bday coupon.  Hoping it's a different person that rang you up last time. 

Thanks to IsTaYsTuNiNyA, was able to cop the Diamond Turfs 2(49ers) and the Linsanity Hyperdunks with the bday coupons!  Forgot who sent the one that ended in March, but I got to use it on the Kobe Wolfs as well.  Thanks folks! 

or you can sign up online and print the card.  that way you dont have to spend any money.

Back
Top Bottom