Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

IF ONLY KicksDeals didn't advertise the Easter Kobe's for $67 :smh: One shoe worth buying with the coupon and it was sold out shortly... Gonna use that footlocker b-day coupon on the KD's this weekend tho :smokin

Just saw this on slickdeals.....use this code to get free shipping on ndc(order must be $50 and over for it to work)....... YOUNGATHLETES......can combine both the clearance code and this one to make it an even better deal

tried using this with the 20% and it only accepted one, any particular order to enter them or something?

nvm, used the free shipping then 20 off and it worked

Last edited:
Thanks JenJun for posting the codes. Hopefully I will be able to use the $25 off on FTL or CHMPS this Saturday for the Marino's.

those who are buying on NDC with the 20% off coupon code should sign up for ebates

Ebates

they have double cash back, 10% on NDC

so use both together and you save 30% off on NDC!

if you want use my link :wink:

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=SkRxgKNpXy/ZwMOm068TyQ==

plus they give you $5 when you sign up, so $5 plus 10% cash back on NDC with the 20% off. hell of a savings

EDIT: Please note this also works for other sites like Finishline, Eastbay, Karmaloop, Dr. Jays, Jimmy Jazz, etc, etc. very good site to use and get cash back through paypal/check.

good luck guys :lol:

Last edited:
^ why now... I should have signed this up long time ago...:x
Thanks for the info though, I got $5!!

Last edited:
^ why now... I should have signed this up long time ago...:x
Thanks for the info though, I got $5!!

its very useful, they give cashback for all sites. dr.jays, karmaloop, finishline, etc, etc.

you only get the $5 when you actually mke a purchase though, just fair warning :lol:

I repped the first guy, jcrue11, for the NDC code. Not much that I want that I couldn't already get cheaper, but it'll definitely help a few members out. As for the FTL Birthday Coupon, I had to check with my connect at HOH before posting this to make sure it was allowable/accepted. After talking to district, the physical coupon is actually not truly needed for in-store purchases. However, most tend to keep the print-outs for auditing purposes despite the discount already being verified in their systems. Most employees are just used to physical copies, but I was told that as long as the code is accepted and denotes it's proper discount or conditional agreement, it can be provided in almost any manner. (Hand-written, smartphone, etc.) With that said, I asked if mine would be accepted if I made a quick mock-up using the previous e-mail coupon with the current codes and was told that as long as the correct code processes through, it wouldn't be a problem at all as the coupon is a general 4-digit code without a distinct barcode. I had one of my dudes test it out at his FTL as I get better discounts than what the current ones provide and he had no hitches at all. I apologize for the long wall of text, but I just wanted to make everything clear. FTL terms don't physically require a coupon when in-store for the birthday coupon specifically, but a lot of retail stores still practice keeping the physical copy or require other means for acceptance...

Just Wanted To Show Appreciation For This Post As It Helped Me With Getting My Marino Turf Trainer's Under Retail This Morning :nthat:

MUCH APPRECIATED

Last edited:
just a heads up if your doing the Ebates thing for NDC, its now back to 6% cash back which is still GOOD, better than nothing :lol:

wait so how does eBates work? I just signed up... So if I click nike.com which has "6%" today I go through eBates' link to nike.com and then shop through that like usual and it'll give me a coupon if I spend enough money? Kinda confused.... :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
wait so how does eBates work? I just signed up... So if I click nike.com which has "6%" today I go through eBates' link to nike.com and then shop through that like usual and it'll give me a coupon if I spend enough money? Kinda confused.... :nerd: :nerd:

Yes, click the NDC link on ebates website. You don't get a coupon. After a certain period of time, I dont know how long it is for eBates but others are 60-90 days, the "cash back" amount is deposited into your eBates account. Once you reach a certain dollar amount, you can cash out and they will send you a check or deposit into your Paypal account. There are a ton of websites like this nowadays.

Yes, click the NDC link on ebates website. You don't get a coupon. After a certain period of time, I dont know how long it is for eBates but others are 60-90 days, the "cash back" amount is deposited into your eBates account. Once you reach a certain dollar amount, you can cash out and they will send you a check or deposit into your Paypal account. There are a ton of websites like this nowadays.
So I can still use the coupon codes and stuff for that website and still get eBates points? And what if it's a ndc release can I add the item to my cart and then click on the eBates link? Or do I have to go though eBates before I start shopping on the site?

Last edited:
So I can still use the coupon codes and stuff for that website and still get eBates points? And what if it's a ndc release can I add the item to my cart and then click on the eBates link? Or do I have to go though eBates before I start shopping on the site?

everytime you want to get cashback with ebates you HAVE to click the link to ebates first then purchase what ever you want. it needs to be recorded so they can add it to your account.

after 60+ days all the money you got back will be sent to your paypal or a check.

this is very good for those who spend a lot on NDC and other shoe sites. it adds up quickly

and yes of course, if a site has a coupon code you can use it while using ebates, so like on NDC you save 20% and you will get 6% cashback on that purchase and all other purchases on NDC. same goes for finishline.

and for your first purchase of $25 and over you will get $5 in your ebates account for free so 20% off + 6% cashback + $5 free = :smokin

And what if it's a ndc release can I add the item to my cart and then click on the eBates link? Or do I have to go though eBates before I start shopping on the site?

The cashback will only show up AUTOMATICALLY if you purchase through the same ebates tab. For the new releases, I click the ebates NDC link about 10 minutes early so I have a tracking ticket. The tracking ticket is key in order to add missing purchases. So if you aren't credited for the new release purchase (which in my experience isn't added automatically since the twitter link is opened in a different tab) you can contact ebates and they'll add the cashback for you.

Just Wanted To Show Appreciation For This Post As It Helped Me With Getting My Marino Turf Trainer's Under Retail This Morning :nthat:

MUCH APPRECIATED
No worries, bro. Thinking about scooping the same shoes as well. Figured I'd step-up since that coupon has already been sent out yet no one wanted to actually post it...

So the birthday coupon for FTL works at Champs? If so, does Champs take FTL gift cards as well?
From my knowledge, since they and FTA are all the same company and use the same codes, it's fine. Just depends on who you're dealing with. I know some places that need their specific store on the coupon despite having the same exact 4-digit code...

Did anyone notice Eastbay and Eastbay only had the University of Miami Authentic Nike Twill shorts on sale for $34.99? I was waiting for an Eastbay 20% off coupon to come out to nab them and some other kicks, but they're back up to 59.99 now.

Did anyone notice Eastbay and Eastbay only had the University of Miami Authentic Nike Twill shorts on sale for $34.99? I was waiting for an Eastbay 20% off coupon to come out to nab them and some other kicks, but they're back up to 59.99 now.

They always do that. It's with the shoes too. They'll also put a discount exclusion back on a shoe during a sale.

They always do that. It's with the shoes too. They'll also put a discount exclusion back on a shoe during a sale.

yup, def common with eastbay :smh:

Back
Top Bottom