Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

nothing WRONG for asking :smh::smh::smh:

Although it doesn't seem to be as strictly enforced as in the outlet thread, the title CLEARLY states no requests :smh:

They're just clogging up the thread with absolutely nothing of value. C'mon now, just GOOGLE the coupon you're looking for or go to retailmenot...

Here's the new bday coupon....just got the email....

14cckud.jpg

Here's the new bday coupon....just got the email....
14cckud.jpg

Did you cop the Ewings? I know you were at the original release back in Aug, but I haven't heard much from you on the recent release. I know this isn't the place for random questions :lol:

And the b'day coupon that expires 11/7 works in store and online :smokin

Last edited:
^na I didn't get to buy them.....I was low on funds.....I def need to get those blue suedes tho

Karmaloop.com

20% OFF - NO MINIMUM
Use rep code "DCKL"

PLNDR.COM

10% OFF - NO MINIMUM
Use rep code "DCKL

Use SAVEME20 to receive $20 off orders of $100 or more @ Finishline and also don't forget to check out Ebates in my sig (just click the link) for an extra 5% cash back!

I got the Footaction Birthday coupon in the mail today... not the email, though. Anyway, the codes are:

$10 Off $50
In-Store Keycode: 1117
Online Keycode: CP23WTB7

$25 Off $100
In-Store Keycode: 1118
Online Keycode: CP34WTB3

Expires 11/7/12, like the Champs and Footlocker coupons.

EDIT: Also, a new thing I noticed... the online code will not work on items that are excluded online... BUT, you can still use those excluded items to meet the thresholds.

For example, the Nike Flight One's are excluded from the discount... but they cost $119.99, so that means you would already be over the $100 threshold... thus, you could basically get a $25 item for free with the coupon if you were willing to pay the $119.99 for the Flight One's. I just checked this and it appears to work. This is kind of a new thing I believe, as items that were excluded from discount were COMPLETELY excluded in the past (as in, they didn't count towards the order total).

This new policy holds true for Footlocker, Champs, and Footaction as far as I can tell.

Last edited:
Can anyone cofirm that the FTL birthday coupon actually worked for ordering their Penny V? thanks

It will work in-store if your particular store's manager allows it... it is basically a store-to-store thing. Some stores let me use them on release date stuff (like Jordan retros) the day they come out... others say you have to wait 2 weeks (which is some made up rule)... others say you can't use it at all on the release date stuff. So, your results will vary depending on your store. You just gotta' try it.

As for online, the discount code will NOT take a discount off of the shoes themselves... BUT, since they cost over $100, the discount WILL apply to any other non-excluded item that you bought along with them. Thus, you could basically get a $25 item for free by purchasing the Penny V's.

Free Shipping with no minimum on all orders off NDC until 10/09/12. (Excludes iDs)
NDC_Free.jpg

this is a great deal to use ebates to save 6% cash back on NDC a long with free shipping on any order.

take advantage

Back
Top Bottom