Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

the footlocker one is now like a gift card. Looks like we can no longer print them out and it says your first name above happy birthday

CPFLWNB7 - $10 off $50

CPFLWNB4- $25 off $100

dxzq11.jpg

the footlocker one is now like a gift card. Looks like we can no longer print them out and it says your first name above happy birthday

CPFLWNB7 - $10 off $50
CPFLWNB4- $25 off $100

My Champ one had my name at the top too but I just cropped it out. Hopefully they'll take it in store unless they start checking ID's or something...

What about the online birthday coupons? 

Are they now exclusively limited to the birthday celebrant, or can we still share the codes?

damn i wish i would have caught that 40% deal when it was active! i ended up getting a dolphins colored Heat hat for 20% member discount plus addl 10%.
would of loved to have gotten a lebron jersey @ 40 off tho

He knew, if you look it expires on the fourth of november, so he probably wasn't going to use it and was being a good samaritan.

Winners Circle rewards are just that, rewards.  You can go to the store and cop something like a pair of shorts and pay the difference.  You could grab a pair of those Elite socks everyone seems to love without coming out of pocket if using the whole $20 doesn't matter to you.  If you were just looking to give the reward away though salute. 

^ they did them in June. June and November/December is their usual schedule from what I know.

Last edited:
Can someone photoshop the last footlocker bday coupon for this month? The register codes should be the same as te champs coupon already posted. Thanks!

Can someone photoshop the last footlocker bday coupon for this month? The register codes should be the same as te champs coupon already posted. Thanks!

In case the FTL one doesn't get posted (which it looks like it won't)... for me, it has worked a few times in the past to just use/present the Champs coupon at an FTL. Of course, it all depends on the employee/manager... but you can/could just explain to them that you didn't receive the FTL coupon for some reason, and that the Champs one is the same.

Just an idea to try, if you haven't tried that already.

Back
Top Bottom