Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

i just went to FTL with the coupon on my phone (which i've done countless times), and those bastards said i have to have a printed copy. so i had to bus back, print it, and bus back. blah

Originally Posted by jretro23

so FTL doesn't check for ID when you use that birthday coupon right?
Not usually... never heard of it happening (YET).

I'm sure the day is coming... too many people having multiple birthdays.
roll.gif

[h6]20% off most items on Eastbay.com with coupon code ipebv8a2 (gotta spend over $99). 
[/h6]I bought Lebron soldier "think pink", Lebron veteran days, some lebron t-shirts for $9.99, some Nike College apparel.  You can use the discount on new era hats.

Items I noticed that don't take the 20% = Jordan retros that arent on sale, Nike Free Runs, Air force 1s in all white or black, air max 95 white, UGG boots, some hyperfuses. 

Anyone have the new birthday coupon?
nerd.gif

HoH is opening up here tomorrow and the old one expired today. All help is def appreciated.

My birthday is tomorrow. I'll give the FL birthday coupon a shot even though it expired today.

Unless anyone on here can tell me that it won't work anymore.

Originally Posted by adub beta

my birthday is coming up I'll post the coupons once I receive them in the email

My b-day is next week and I'll also post when I get them.

Can anyone tell me how much before your b-day do they e-mail them out?

20% off clearance at NIKE

code:

BATTERUP

*Enter promo code BATTERUP at checkout. Discount valid on merchandise found in online Clearance section only. Shipping charges calculated after discount. Not transferable and not redeemable for cash, credit, towards previous purchases. Redeemable at NikeStore.com, Swoosh.com, or via telephone only. Can be used in combination with Free Shipping promo codes only. Offer expires August 23, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. PST.

Back
Top Bottom