Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Originally Posted by AZP

here's this months coupon code for everyone looking for it.
does anyone have the online code for FTL/FA though? trying to buy something online that isn't in stores.
thinking of purchasing a pair of Kobe VI with this coupon.
do I have to print out the coupon with my VIP, or can I just show them the coupon with my phone?
thanks!

ive only ever printed them out and shown it in person. not sure if they'll let you just show a picture.

Originally Posted by wuwuisaac

Originally Posted by AZP
do I have to print out the coupon with my VIP, or can I just show them the coupon with my phone?
thanks!

I've never had to print it out. I guess it'll just depend on your particular store and how they operate.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by wuwuisaac

Originally Posted by AZP
thanks!

I've never had to print it out. I guess it'll just depend on your particular store and how they operate.
so i went to my local footlocker today and was hoping to cop a pair of Kobe VI
I remember those joints were on sale at about $99, and I planned to use this coupon on them.
however found out they are not $99 anymore.....
mad.gif

does anyone has the online code of this coupon?
1000 thanks if you can share with us!!
nerd.gif

Nikestore.com

Free Shipping On All Orders.

Expires December 21 2011.

Enter Promo Code SWOOSH At Checkout.

Excludes NikeID

Originally Posted by button999

Nikestore.com

Free Shipping On All Orders.

Expires December 21 2011.

Enter Promo Code SWOOSH At Checkout.

Excludes NikeID
thanks for this
pimp.gif

anyone know if NDC will have clearance coupon? sadly missed out on the last one since they did one day only
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Do you guys think NDC will have a sale for thanksgiving and black friday?

I sure hope so.  Only thing that worries me is that last 25% off clearance was a month ago or less.  I got my indoor soccer shoes picked out...just waitin' for that 20- or 25% off clearance.  Anybody remember if they did it last year for black friday?

Originally Posted by lilMITE87

I am in desperate need of a FootLocker Birthday Coupon.

Especially for this weekend...my birthday isn't till the middle of december but I will post it.

not sure if it's posted anywhere....but check your email for a one time use code for 20% gift cards at eastbay. Just got one this AM.

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

not sure if it's posted anywhere....but check your email for a one time use code for 20% gift cards at eastbay. Just got one this AM.

sweet! good looking out! mine got sent straight to spam. thanks!

*edit* just noticed that they can't be used until after 12/26 so no go for bc iiis or concord xis

Didnt get it. do i have to be gold club member? 

just got the ndc clearance coupon code.......use ADVANTAGE to save 25% on clearance merchandise. 11/24-1130

just got the ndc clearance coupon code.......use ADVANTAGE to save 25% on clearance merchandise. 11/24-1130
And I just checked. You CAN combine this with "SWOOSH" for free shipping.

Back
Top Bottom