Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Originally Posted by CatchnTDs

If you have a coupon there's no need to show them your VIP account at least not at my footlocker. Isn't that basic w/ most stores?? If you have a coupon you don't need to be a "member" of their rewards program at that store. Just use the coupon

ya typically you dont need a VIP account but if you shop at footlocker a lot, might as well get it to get gift cards for free.

Any coupons for Champs ??? 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jaeY

Another thing that I'm curious about is if you give them your VIP account info can't they check it isn't your birthday and that you are abusing someone else's coupon? The coupon also says that you can redeem it only once but it seems that people are sharing the same coupon over and over again.

Oh idk about that one, never tried to use somebody else coupon

Originally Posted by CatchnTDs

If you have a coupon there's no need to show them your VIP account at least not at my footlocker. Isn't that basic w/ most stores?? If you have a coupon you don't need to be a "member" of their rewards program at that store. Just use the coupon

I love your footlocker b/c my footlocker dnt play that, every time I used a coupon they asked for my acct #, I guess it depends on the store. Also how would FTL kno to send u a birthday coupon if your info is not registered in their system? & the only time u enter that info is when u sign up for a VIP account

I've had a VIP acct for years and my BD is in June....I got a Birthday coupon last week for March. And no, I use them multiple times a year (from here) and have never been told anything.

Use Code: BLOWOUT at checkout

Get an additional 30% off if you spend $100 on sale items OR get an additional 40% off if you spend $200 on sale items!

Get an extra 1% off when combined with rep code GRAND94

Free Ship includes US: $8 off International !

21% OFF AT KARMALOOP.COM NO EXCLUSIONS OR MINIMUM PURCHASE REQUIRED
USE CODE: CLINTON AND REP CODE: ISRAEL AT CHECKOUT

The real question I'd like to know is if FTL/HOH lets you use the birthday coupon on release day? So will they let me use the coupon this weekend for the YOTD Kobes when I get them first thing in the morning?

I used the coupon on AM90 reverse infrareds, no question of my account or anything. Nothing on the coupon restricts either so you can probably use. Bday coupons are generally like gift cards

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

The real question I'd like to know is if FTL/HOH lets you use the birthday coupon on release day? So will they let me use the coupon this weekend for the YOTD Kobes when I get them first thing in the morning?

I doubt they will let you use the coupon on release day, specially if they open early for that specific release...but again all stores don't follow the same rules...

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

I doubt they will let you use the coupon on release day, specially if they open early for that specific release...but again all stores don't follow the same rules...
I used mine on RD for the Swingman, maybe just because it was a GR, who knows.

so has anyone used a birthday coupon that they recieved on niketlak.  Had them scan your vip card, and everything was cool even though it was not your birthday??

Originally Posted by you right

so has anyone used a birthday coupon that they recieved on niketlak.  Had them scan your vip card, and everything was cool even though it was not your birthday??

Yes I used it the other day

Karmaloop.com

20% OFF! NO Minimum

Use Rep code: "DCKL"

21% OFF & FREE SHIPPING -$75 Minimum

Promo code: "GREG20"
combined w/ Rep code: "DCKL"

Plndr.com

10% OFF - No Minimum

Use Rep Code: "DCKL" at check out

Originally Posted by havez12

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

I used mine on RD for the Swingman, maybe just because it was a GR, who knows.

that all depend on the store manager if he cool then you can use it for almost everything in the store

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by you right

Yes I used it the other day
me too...used it on the Dunkmans on RD

Originally Posted by jordanfreak23

I've had a VIP acct for years and my BD is in June....I got a Birthday coupon last week for March. And no, I use them multiple times a year (from here) and have never been told anything.

Wait but doesn't it say the coupon expires at the end of the month of your birthday?

Back
Top Bottom