Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

You run the risk of not getting cash back if you use codes for Foot Locker that are not listed on their website. The code you used is not on their website, so they don't have to give you cash back for that purchase.
They did credit me even if I used another coupon when I was new to eBates.

Was that just to entice me?

GUYS NEED TO CUT BACK THE REQUESTS.

THANK YOU! Sick and tired of the same questions being asked over and over again. A quick google search will find coupons 99% of the time people...NT has a search function too.

You run the risk of not getting cash back if you use codes for Foot Locker that are not listed on their website. The code you used is not on their website, so they don't have to give you cash back for that purchase.
They did credit me even if I used another coupon when I was new to eBates.

Was that just to entice me?

Possibly. It probably just slipped through (it's actually Foot Locker that makes those rules and checks if the orders are valid/eligible for cash back... then, it gives Ebates the cash back... which Ebates then gives to you).

That's why I said that you "run the risk of not getting cash back"... sometimes it may still go through, but most of the time they will catch it.

Possibly. It probably just slipped through (it's actually Foot Locker that makes those rules and checks if the orders are valid/eligible for cash back... then, it gives Ebates the cash back... which Ebates then gives to you).

That's why I said that you "run the risk of not getting cash back"... sometimes it may still go through, but most of the time they will catch it.
I literally got 9 cash backs by using the "Where's my Cash Back" feature in just 1 day.

http://www.ebates.com/help/customer_care/wheresmycashback.htm

I really think that they don't give it out automatically on purpose, so they can keep the cash in case you forgot. 

You really have to "remind" them about it. As if they don't know... 

Nevertheless, I'm thankful.

KARMALOOP.COM

20% OFF - No Minimum
Use Rep Code "DCKL"

16% OFF + FREE SHIPPING
($75 Minimum)

Use Promo code "ICECOLD15"
combined w/ Rep code "DCKL"

PLNDR.COM

10% OFF NO MINIMUM!
Use Rep code "DCKL"

31% OFF + FREE SHIPPING
(NO Minimum)

Use Promo code "NINERS30"
combined w/ Rep code "DCKL"

Sorry for the silly question but here it is... can I use a champs giftcard on footacion? I know a GC from FTL works on Champs/FA but don't know if it's the same :nerd: Thanks!

Got my FTL bday coupon in the mail today. It's plastic like those cards they give you at the market. Ill scan it tomorrow. Heres the codes in the meantime

$10 off 50

CPFL3BA7 online
1101 instore

$25 off 100

CPFL3BA4 online
1102 instore

Good till 3/7/2013

Last edited:
Got my FTL bday coupon in the mail today. It's plastic like those cards they give you at the market. Ill scan it tomorrow. Heres the codes in the meantime

$10 off 50

CPFL3BA7 online
1101 instore

$25 off 100

CPFL3BA4 online
1102 instore

Good till 3/7/2013
gon use this wedsday when kobe8 pythons drop for free Nike elite socks or $ off, thx

I literally got 9 cash backs by using the "Where's my Cash Back" feature in just 1 day.

http://www.ebates.com/help/customer_care/wheresmycashback.htm

I really think that they don't give it out automatically on purpose, so they can keep the cash in case you forgot. 

You really have to "remind" them about it. As if they don't know... 

Nevertheless, I'm thankful.

yup, ive never ran into a problem, as long as you have proof of your order you will get your cashback if they dont put into your account automatically

yup, ive never ran into a problem, as long as you have proof of your order you will get your cashback if they dont put into your account automatically
They rarely put it in automatically for me.

just tried using fatwallet to get cash back but it didn't seem to work... I went to the website and clicked Champsspors from the cashbackstores drop down and completed my purchase but it's not showing up in my transaction history. What's wrong?

just tried using fatwallet to get cash back but it didn't seem to work... I went to the website and clicked Champsspors from the cashbackstores drop down and completed my purchase but it's not showing up in my transaction history. What's wrong?

Haven't used fatwallet but other sites take a few days to register the transaction. They never show up immediately. Patience is a virtue...

I use Fatwallet all the time and it does take a few days to show up in your transaction history. 

Never had a problem with EBates, been using it for over a year. I suspect "using error" if you are having issues :smh:

Never had a problem with EBates, been using it for over a year. I suspect "using error" if you are having issues
mean.gif
No man, I have the Google Chrome Toolbar.

Might be glitches, since this BS never happens when I click from the eBates website itself.

Have Footaction and Champs sent their birthday greetings already?

Last edited:
Don't they have tracking tickets like eBates?

Which do you prefer, Fat Wallet or eBates?
I've never used Ebates before. But, on Fatwallet they keep a history of your clicks and if your cashback hasn't been credited,  after 14 days you can submit a support ticket. I've only had to send one ticket so far and the cashback was credited to my account within 24 hours.

Back
Top Bottom