Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134

Chat with Nike & have them apply it, I believe that's possible
Too late for that
You got 30 min after u order to do that and last time i tried it the rep told me only way he could go change it to cancel my order then reorder the shoe and apply the shipping, in which u wont be guaranteed to get your pair back if its a new release thars selling fast or sold out

Foot action

I have a $20 FTL vip rewards code on my receipt but its not working online at all.  I have a friend whose doesnt work as well.  Is there something I am missing?  I have never had this problem before... any insight is appreciated. 

Olivia V.: Unfortunately, since the code isn't working on the website, you will need to call in your order to use the code.
- perhaps it could be a website issue
Olivia V.: Yes, we are aware of the issue and we are working to resolve it.
Olivia V.: I am sorry for the inconvenience.

I guess there is a FTL website issue with codes...  i wanted to use my ebates oh well. 

Happy Bday April buddies!  Sorry for the format.  I suck at posting images.

[table][tr][td][/td][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]

[h3]brian, Happy Birthday![/h3]

Today at 5:02 AM

[table][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][td][table][tr][td]
Foot-Locker-PUMA-BioWeb-Email_02.jpg
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
Foot-Locker-VIP-Birthday-2013-Email_06-08.jpg
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]  [/td][td]$10 Off $50
In-Store Keycode: 1105
Online Keycode: CPFL3BC7[/td][td]$25 Off $100
In-Store Keycode: 1106
Online Keycode: CPFL3BC4[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]  [/td][td]*Store Associate: handle as a loyalty transaction. Show this coupon at participating Foot Locker stores or use the code above online. $10 off a purchase of $50 or more pre-tax. $25 off a purchase of $100 or more pre-tax. Ask for VIP card or look up account number. Coupon must be presented with VIP card at time of purchase and cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon, discount offer, or friends and family offer. Customer must choose between one of the two offers. The two offers cannot be combined or used in separate transactions. It is a one-time usage coupon. Not redeemable for cash. Applicable taxes must be paid by bearer. Cannot be used at clearance/outlet stores, applied to prior purchase, purchase of gift card or catalog purchases. Void if copied and where prohibited, licensed, or regulated. Other exclusions may apply. Please see store associate for details. Valid in the U.S. only. Coupon must be surrendered at the time of purchase.
 [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Coupon valid until 5/07/14. Online offers expire 5/07/14 at 11:59pm CST.[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td][table][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]

Repped used these last month to get the Clay Air tech Challenge ii and the YOTH Venomenon for $100 each. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom