Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

I don't... I even checked earlier today. I'm assuming they removed quite a few stores cuz I noticed lego.com was removed also
el5kdl.jpg

can you use another persons reward whilst still using your winners circle reward number? if so, black toe 14s for $152 + another $20 reward (to get over $200) wouldn't be bad...

J's don't qualify for rewards

A Reward is usable on anything at Finish Line, including Jordans. You're thinking of Coupons.

Last edited:
[URL=http://i59.tinypic.com/el5kdl.jpg%5B/IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/el5kdl.jpg[/IMG[/URL]]
[/quote]

[quote="WhatisLove, post: 21665316"]http://www.ebates.com/coupons/nike/index.htm?navigation_id=10007

Seems to be available there. Not that I care... I use other sites.[/quote]

SWEEEEET! They're back!

Can any of you guys shed some light on how to apply the WC reward on FNL new site?

I mean I've been trying to use the WC reward the past two saturdays on my PC, but both time it got taken off at the last step when review the order.

What really annoying is not only it didn't take the $20 off the total price, but it disabled the reward card after I submitted the order. So I ended up calling them to refund me $20 both times.

I've never had any problems with their old site, this ish happened when they switched to their new design.

So, let me know if you guys can help.

Can any of you guys shed some light on how to apply the WC reward on FNL new site?

I mean I've been trying to use the WC reward the past two saturdays on my PC, but both time it got taken off at the last step when review the order.

What really annoying is not only it didn't take the $20 off the total price, but it disabled the reward card after I submitted the order. So I ended up calling them to refund me $20 both times.

I've never had any problems with their old site, this ish happened when they switched to their new design.

I just put it in the coupon code box.  Worked for me.

I had the same problem maybe 2 weeks ago, with both the Reward and the Coupon. Best I can tell you to do is to use the Mobile Site, because I never got it to work. I tried Google Chrome which is my normal browser, I then tried regular Internet Explorer after speaking to a Rep and being told that might be the problem. Even if they let me add the Coupon or the Reward at different points, both were taken off when it was time to check out. The Mobile site was the only way I managed to get through without an issue.

Finish Line's website just gets worse and worse. :smh:

I had the same problem maybe 2 weeks ago, with both the Reward and the Coupon. Best I can tell you to do is to use the Mobile Site, because I never got it to work. I tried Google Chrome which is my normal browser, I then tried regular Internet Explorer after speaking to a Rep and being told that might be the problem. Even if they let me add the Coupon or the Reward at different points, both were taken off when it was time to check out. The Mobile site was the only way I managed to get through without an issue.

Finish Line's website just gets worse and worse. :smh:

Thanks for the reply, bud...I guess I will try mobile next time. The reason I kept using my PC is to stack the 10% discover cash back.

Anyway, if anyone figured out the way to apply WC reward on PC, let me know.

Last I ordered from FNL I ordered for in store pickup. Waited a few hours and called CS saying I changed my mind regarding pickup and wanted shipping instead.

CS rep made change over phone for me. I asked if the price would now change to cover shipping expenses and he said "don't worry about that Finishline has you covered".

I got free shipping. Obviously YMMV. I wasn't trying to get free shipping either and was planning to pay the fee for it. I changed from pickup to delivery because I was having a family member in another state get them who was going to be visiting soon but they had a change of situation and couldn't.

Does anyone know what is going on with the finish line rewards? They are popping up all over ebay for $1.99. Is this another thing like the nike codes where people are selling hacked codes?
All I know is that mine was stolen. I had to contact Finishline and after 2-3 weeks I got a new one in the mail. They said replacing a stolen rewards was a one time thing. So now every time I get a new winners circle rewards coupon I'm going to be paranoid and feel like I need to use it instantly..... or not at all.

I was also given a coupon for Nike from someone on here (they said it was their own personal coupon and not hacked/stolen). It let me enter the code and every time I was logged on to Nike's website it showed the discount to anything I added to my cart. Then when I went to actually use it (after a week or so) I got an error message at checkout. Then the discount no longer showed up so I re-entered the code. It then told me it had already been redeemed. Serious bummer since I was going to use it on some ID's. Oh well. It sucks but life goes on.  I didn't really NEED the shoes.

Its just crazy that these companies use such an easy pattern for the codes. They should be total gibberish and random. It would also be a good idea for them to at least make an attempt to camouflage what it is. I think the last Winners Circle mailer I got said something like FINISHLINE WINNERS CIRCLE REWARDS INSIDE. OPEN NOW AND SAVE. No envelope.

Last edited:

this happened to me check out as a guest and it works

I don't know what's wrong with their app, but Finish Line needs to get it back up and working, because my Rewards are on there.

Does anyone know what is going on with the finish line rewards? They are popping up all over ebay for $1.99. Is this another thing like the nike codes where people are selling hacked codes?

seriously??? :smh:

people are doing everything to make a little change :smh: :rolleyes so sad

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom