Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

I ordered my nephew a pair of Flightposites and Penny Posites using the OWNIT off NDC.

Last edited:
Are using the Foot Locker coupons you guys post easy to get away with in store? Do you just tell them the code or show the actual image? I can see a go hard employee easily curving this

Are using the Foot Locker coupons you guys post easy to get away with in store? Do you just tell them the code or show the actual image? I can see a go hard employee easily curving this
i had 20 dollar rewards code and the dude at the counter wouldnt let me use it said online only. im like bro it says rite here in store/ online use.. but anyways i had to get a manager and she let it go threw so they might give you problems. 

It's always your mileage may vary.

@prometheus888 would you mind editing your post to contain some of the common questions that come with the coupon like

They are YMMV
some stores require print outs while others only need to see the pic
Doesn't work on new releases online but may work in store
Footaction doesn't work all of the time online. Well most of the time.

Etc

Nike currently has 20% clearance as you may know, i saw some new stuff got added.

Code : OWNIT

Also, Nike's 30 day return slogan is wear it, test it, keep what you like.

Does that mean you can return worn merchandise now within that time frame? 

Nike currently has 20% clearance as you may know, i saw some new stuff got added.
Code : OWNIT

Also, Nike's 30 day return slogan is wear it, test it, keep what you like.
Does that mean you can return worn merchandise now within that time frame? 
From what I understand yes. U can wear it and return no questions

I just tried the OWNIT code for fun and it is still valid. Who know for much longer though. If anyone missed out, go go go! 

Not sure if its been mentioned before but the ebates cash back button is the.  It notifies you if the site that your surfing is eligible for ebates cash back.  http://www.ebates.com/button.htm

ps.  Ebates now has 5% cash back on ebay.

Last edited by a moderator:
The code does not take 20% off. 

Last edited:
Gap is having a good sale, especially if you're shopping in the sale section. Copped 4 pairs of joggers for $80 ($76 if you count my cashback) shipped. Again, shop in the sale section and use DAYSAVE for an additional 35%. Additionally, if you've purchased in the last 14 days, call  or email for a price adjustment. As always, use a cashback site for an money back.

Express has some decent items in their sale section as well. Again, use a cashback site, code 1597 for $25 off every $75 as well, and free ship on orders over $125. 

Back
Top Bottom