Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

They are, copped my Global Game KD 7 from there. The fast shipping is what caught me by surprise. A few steals on there too, looking to cop those Air Tech Challenges for $60 plus 20% off.

They are, copped my Global Game KD 7 from there. The fast shipping is what caught me by surprise. A few steals on there too, looking to cop those Air Tech Challenges for $60 plus 20% off.

Repped!

I'm thinking on pulling the trigger for the Bred XI lows for $220 shipped preorder.

didn't nike discount codes used to stack? I have a 15% that i've been waiting to use and tried to use it with the clearance code and it was a no go....really wanted chuck posites for $108, not $128

didn't nike discount codes used to stack? I have a 15% that i've been waiting to use and tried to use it with the clearance code and it was a no go....really wanted chuck posites for $108, not $128
Pretty sure they used too, looks like its dead now. Might have luck thru a rep. 

NIKE.COM 20% OFF clearance CODE
BESTINU

JIMMY JAZZ 20% OFF NEW ARRIVALS
MEMORIAL15A

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone had problems with their winner circle rewards saying used? I have like 4 that says used and one of them just came in 2 days ago

Seems like it was figured out a while ago how to steal rewards codes from FNL, I had a few of mine end up used months ago.

anyone had problems with their winner circle rewards saying used? I have like 4 that says used and one of them just came in 2 days ago
I have 2 rewards. One I received on my email (still works) and one physical copy that I received in the mail (Just checked. Says it was used). I already emailed FNL in the past because a previous rewards was stolen. They replaced it but said it was a one time thing and essentially if it happens again you're screwed. Very lame.  They obviously know its a problem. Maybe they should change their code. Also trying to disguise the mailer would help. From what I remember it literally says  something like "FINISHLINE: Here's your reward!" on the damn thing.

I have 2 rewards. One I received on my email (still works) and one physical copy that I received in the mail (Just checked. Says it was used). I already emailed FNL in the past because a previous rewards was stolen. They replaced it but said it was a one time thing and essentially if it happens again you're screwed. Very lame.  They obviously know its a problem. Maybe they should change their code. Also trying to disguise the mailer would help. From what I remember it literally says  something like "FINISHLINE: Here's your reward!" on the damn thing.

Yep. I'm honestly surprised none of my Rewards have been stolen, as they come in an envelope announcing what they are to the world. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom