Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Thanks and repped on that adidas code. Bought eqt adv and 2 pair of pure boost kicks. Man would have copped some reigning champ stuff thought it was excluded.

"Promo code "tpemp-VQKV-P2TQ-2BHD-6GDSN" was already redeemed."

Maaaaaaaan, I was gonna order more! 

Damn I applied the adidas discount and It worked at first then I tried to add some more stuff and I got my bag emptied and said code was already redeemed. Dammit.

Where are the Nike codes... Need to pick up those Pinnacles... Customer Service chat wasn't having it after all the complaining...

This might be with all teams.

Where are the Nike codes... Need to pick up those Pinnacles... Customer Service chat wasn't having it after all the complaining...

Nobody gives out 1 time use codes on ndc... the global codes are just clearance only, pinnacle am1s are still full pop

"Promo code "tpemp-VQKV-P2TQ-2BHD-6GDSN" was already redeemed."

Maaaaaaaan, I was gonna order more! 
Sorry i barely just saw this, i wouldve told you to just clear your cookies and check out as guest. Other people were going incognito on their browsers. Sorry again! And glad some of you ate.

50% off on certain items on ADC:

tpemp-VQKV-P2TQ-2BHD-6GDSN

Dont think it works on boost or nmds but i copped 2 adilette supercloud slides for 38$

Tried on my phone, incognito, PC, firefox, firefox private, Edge, Edge InPrivate, MAC Safari. All said "Promo code "tpemp-VQKV-P2TQ-2BHD-6GDSN" was already redeemed". Thanks for trying. Nice to see it worked for some.

Back
Top Bottom