Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Still works, in fact it gave me discount when I added to cart then I applied 30 clearance and got additional 30% off lol
It is only for certain items. It took the extra 30% off for the Kobe's in my cart but not the tech fleece shorts.

I think the confusion comes from determining what is clearance vs what's just on sale.

The list under SPECIALS -> CLEARANCE is what you want.

So I'm new going to the outlet and doing the survey gift card thing . I You use the gift card they give you a new receipt with another survey on it . Essentially it would be a never ending cycle 10$ every time?

So I'm new going to the outlet and doing the survey gift card thing . I You use the gift card they give you a new receipt with another survey on it . Essentially it would be a never ending cycle 10$ every time?

That is correct.

Also, if you return an item to the outlet, it will also have a survey coupon on the return reciept.

Like others mentioned, you can also buy something for $10 at the store, with that gift card, and return it. They will put that balance on a non-expiring physical gift card that can be used again.

Another little tidbit
If you buy stuff during their MVP pass promotion
I think it's purchase $100 get $25 MVP card
Buy $200 get $50 MVP
If you return the items the MVP cards are still valid
I bought some stuff for my aunt and mom and they didn't like so I returned(wasn't trying to scam)
Then tried using the MVP cards and they worked

Also, if you return an item to the outlet, it will also have a survey coupon on the return reciept.

Like others mentioned, you can also buy something for $10 at the store, with that gift card, and return it. They will put that balance on a non-expiring physical gift card that can be used again.

Yes I have done this before too.

Works for alternate motorsports 4
Also chutney 13's
Doesn't work for finals pack
Should work for most stuff that are sitting hard

Last edited:
Ended up getting like 60% off, it took off about 30% when I added to cart and I put the code and it took off another 30%

Got all this for $215...

Last edited:
there are some crazy good deals on city gear with code 30clearance for an additional 30% off all marked down items. I just copped 9 pairs for just over $250. retail was over $1000.

had it applied yesterday but procrastinated for today and the coupon doesn't look valid no more |I

Wish I wouldve seen this city gear deal..

Villa has 20% off Sale items use XTRA20 (Today is the last day).

$22 shipped for Presto Utility from Citygear was an amazing deal. Not sure how comfy they are though. I tried using the welcome new customer coupon and it's not valid. Anyone know why?

andrew from lapstone is a party pooper
laugh.gif
i think this was for chutneys, i forget.

Hello,
Thank you for your request! Please note: this product is not available for any discount.

Please reply to this email if you would like to order at regular price. We will send a secured link to checkout.

Thanks for reaching out and shopping with us!

Best,

Andrew
[table][tr][td][h3]Lapstone & Hammer Orders <[email protected]>[/h3][/td][/tr][/table]
1:30 PM (0 minutes ago)
[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
^ just got 2 emails saying the same thing
Pay full price and charge me shipping? No thank you [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Never mind expired 6/15 so it seems.

no, it certainly didn't expire on 6/15 considering that CG sent the email out on the 16th.
just placed another order, as did a few other friends. Penny 4s $70, Jordan J23s $28, Jordan 1s $56
if you're logged in, i'd suggest logging out to apply the code.

Except if you try to fill out more than two surveys per month with the same ip address you very likely won't receive the codes. And, even if you don't do 2 per month at least one out of 4 surveys I fill out they never send the $10. It's a gift, it's free and it's great, but it's not quite as simple as a never ending stream of free $10...

I filled out 5 surveys this month on same ip I think
And I got 5 $10 giftcards this month
And I found an employee at one of the outlets that will let me stack as many cards as I want [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
Reactions: PJS

Will gc work in outlets?

Say we receive F&F coupon, and use $10 on it. Going to work?

Sounds tricky. I regret not doing survey in my purchases. I still have all receipts probably all expired.

I fill out anywhere between 10-20 in a month.
I use my iPhone using wifi and then using my cellular data, also use home wifi on the iPad works and the laptop works as well.
I alternate these methods. The trick is also to typed in the survey website before it redirect you to NIKE.com after the first survey.

I have over 40 $10 gf at the moment lol.

Will gc work in outlets?

Say we receive F&F coupon, and use $10 on it. Going to work?

Sounds tricky. I regret not doing survey in my purchases. I still have all receipts probably all expired.

They only work in the outlets. And yes, the scenario described will work. Also on the MVP passes.

You can also use the mobile assist in store and buy something from ndc using the reciept gift card.

Reactions: PJS
On the last F&F pass I couldn't use one $10 GC towards my purchase
On the previous pass I was able to use 2 $10 GC on top of pass
Honestly it all depends on who's ringing you up
Some are more strict with the rules than others
I have no success with anything at the front registers
All my success was with younger employees ringing me up thru the handheld device at the separate checkout tables located in the store

Last edited:
Ended up getting like 60% off, it took off about 30% when I added to cart and I put the code and it took off another 30%

Got all this for $215...

I'd say you scored. I just put the same items in my carts just to see and it's coming up at $346 (discount on the 2 sneakers and 1 or 2 tech fleeces). you're the only one that i know of that got the double 30.

AND

for those that still are having no luck with the 30clearance CG code, I just placed another order and it's still working. It is not just clearance items either, every sale item that I added to cart (with the exception of those that clearly stated 'no further discount') worked. so yeah, Cruzs Frees for $28 and the like...scoop them up before your size is gone.

On the last F&F pass I couldn't use one $10 GC towards my purchase
On the previous pass I was able to use 2 $10 GC on top of pass
Honestly it all depends on who's ringing you up
Some are more strict with the rules than others
I have no success with anything at the front registers
All my success was with younger employees ringing me up thru the handheld device at the separate checkout tables located in the store

Oh okay now I understand

I remember last Black Friday many employees were checking out by using handheld devices

That would be the chance.

Back
Top Bottom