Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

the e-mail disclaimer states footwear purchases are limited to 10 per person per day - curious to see if the stores enforces this policy

the e-mail disclaimer states footwear purchases are limited to 10 per person per day - curious to see if the stores enforces this policy

If this is the case and not 10 per style then I will be checking the employees who dont enforce it wit the loser bulk buying hoarders since they spend all day in there grabbing everything decent

Here's my 30% from the Nike+ app I'm not gonna use as I have the email one. Same code everybody got? If everybody can use it then it should lessen the posts of people giving their code out.

IMG_1979.jpg

Villa 15% off code 15OFF
https://www.ruvilla.com/promos/take-15-off.html?dir=desc&order=price

Has anyone used the app code twice yet? I just used my coupon today however i want to go again this weekend. I just don't want to waste my time.

Has anyone used the app code twice yet? I just used my coupon today however i want to go again this weekend. I just don't want to waste my time.

You can use it again trust me
There is no way they can tell it's been used already
Just don't get the same cashier or wear a disguise haha

Reactions: Ube
That's weird. I had applied it on a PG1 ID just to see if it worked last night and it did. Guess they must have changed it.

NDC has been blocking promo codes on ID merch a while now. Definitely disappointing...

Back
Top Bottom