they have 8 percent ebay bucks promo running til today so better luck tomorrow

Not gonna use it so here you go fam. Quote if you're using it as a courtesy

Attachments

• IMG_2750.PNG
    IMG_2750.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 34
ebay needs to release another $15 off code

what happened? they used to release them often and now they stopped

Check Slickdeals.net. I used one a few weeks ago and twice in as many months. I believe it was $15 off $75 and ECLIPSE was part of the code for the most recent coupon. In any case, they're typically only good for a few hours it seems. I literally saw the code on NT, used it, Slickdeals followed with a push notification a few minutes later, and it expired within 4 hours or so. Had the same experience the last 4/5 times I've seen it. Ultra Boost thread is a good place to catch them posting, too.

Reactions: PJS
Check Slickdeals.net. I used one a few weeks ago and twice in as many months. I believe it was $15 off $75 and ECLIPSE was part of the code for the most recent coupon. In any case, they're typically only good for a few hours it seems. I literally saw the code on NT, used it, Slickdeals followed with a push notification a few minutes later, and it expired within 4 hours or so. Had the same experience the last 4/5 times I've seen it. Ultra Boost thread is a good place to catch them posting, too.
Ultra boost thread is as messy as Jordan 1 thread

Way too many people posting in a day. Don't even have time to digest

Ultra boost thread is as messy as Jordan 1 thread

Way too many people posting in a day. Don't even have time to digest

No pain, no gain, baby lol. To be honest, I haven't frequented that thread much since NT moved. I love UBs, but they've saturated the market and it's getting to the point where I'm getting bored of what's coming out/own something very similar to they're latest and greatest shoe that's releasing. Or, there are pairs I actually do want, but they're just a huge pain to obtain.

Not that there aren't a gazillion Air Maxes, but I've been buy more of those recently. And outside of the OG FK Trainers, it was nice to pick Traines with little to no effort.

Short story that I made long, I agree lol. Yeezy thread is a dumpster fire, too. Only go there a few days out from a release. Purchase them, and keep it moving.

Create a new ebay. account or change your registration address (not shipping) to some South American address (I put Argentina as country, zip code: 1755 - city: Buenos Aires, street address: Av 9 de Julio 100)
Then use "PCLATFORYOU15" @ checkout for 15% off (only valid using paypal) and wooala! *1 coupon per account tho

upload_2017-9-12_20-41-37.png

upload_2017-9-12_20-41-51.png

Last edited:
Create a new ebay. account or change your registration address (not shipping) to some South American address (I put Argentina as country, zip code: 1755 - city: Buenos Aires, street address: Av 9 de Julio 100)
Then use "PCLATFORYOU15" @ checkout for 15% off (only valid using paypal) and wooala! *1 coupon per account tho

Hell yeah you da plug!

upload_2017-9-12_20-41-37.png

upload_2017-9-12_20-41-51.png

needed this 2 days ago SMH
but also sweet find

I remember how tight they were confirming my ebay account back in 2016 September

Are you sure it's going to be that easy lol

Honestly haven't made one in a while but I just remember it being easy so not totally sure. I'll probably just use my normal account for it as I'm not that worried but if I make a new one I'll let you know.

I made a new one recently after eBay banned my OG account of 17 yrs for selling outside of eBay. (FML)

But it's not hard at all, barely ask for any info. Changed my email address but used all the same info for everything else. Including paypal.

Back
Top Bottom