Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

That’s what I’m wondering
A lot of us didn’t get any email passes
And looks like no one got it on the app
Nike what is going on? :smh:

Check your Nike plus apps. I just got my F&F posted there. Not sure if its unique code or not though.
My app code is different than my email code. App code ends with 0001.

Just got my pass in app
Looks to be generic
Here you go should work for everyone

Attachments

• 85FF5B3C-CCA9-4DFC-9383-8E4D44271C59.png
    85FF5B3C-CCA9-4DFC-9383-8E4D44271C59.png
    385.3 KB · Views: 75
I didn't get the Nike coupon until I logged out of the app then I logged back in. Hope this helps and happy shopping this weekend.

Does anyone know what happens if I return an item (socks) I bought with the $10 survey coupon? Do I get the $10 back in the form of a gift card I can use at any time?

Yeah they'll give you store credit

Yeah, it'll be put on a non-expiring gift card.

I might be wrong if this applies to some stores or all Nike stores, but they've updated their system to recognize the $10 survey gift cards and will most likely NOT give you anything back other than what you paid for on your form of payment. Additionally, when you apply it to your purchase of more than one item, the system will randomly split it up (the pricier items take the bigger percentage.)

Just wanted to bring this to your attention since this just happened to me.

I might be wrong if this applies to some stores or all Nike stores, but they've updated their system to recognize the $10 survey gift cards and will most likely NOT give you anything back other than what you paid for on your form of payment. Additionally, when you apply it to your purchase of more than one item, the system will randomly split it up (the pricier items take the bigger percentage.)

Just wanted to bring this to your attention since this just happened to me.

This. I was talking about the survey update and people ain't believin....

To sum it up:
1 No more survey stacking (tested on handheld device at several stores). I can even pinpoint the time this started happening.
2 Checking remaining GC value online now gives you "This card can only be redeemed in a Nike Owned Retail Store." as opposed to "not recognized" in the past
3 What us3less said: they're splitting the value of survey across items. I should mention this did not apply to my purchase of 3 pairs of 3.97 socks made on Oct.13.

Back
Top Bottom