Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Screenshot_20181029-181120_Nike.jpg
moooddd

coupon cabin has a few pretty good "members only" offers. I'm seeing $50 back on a single $50 item order from NDC, DSG. $100 back on a single item order from Wal Mart. There are some exclusions, looks almost too good to be true though. Has anyone done this before?

These discounts are really tough to get. They go live at a specified time and only the first handful of ppl to click on them and confirm are able to claim it. I actually got an Amazon one once, like $20 off $20 or something. After you claim one, I think you can't get another for like 90 days or something. It's def worth a shot if you've never tried it though. Really only takes about 90 secs of your time to try for it. Good luck if you try!

https://www.daveandbusters.com/unlimited-wings

UNLIMITED WINGS + UNLIMITED VIDEO GAME PLAY ONLY $19.99*

GAME DAYS EVERY SUN, MON & THU
(PRICES VARY BY LOCATION)

*All You Can Eat Wings promotion is valid one per person, per seating, in store only. Valid for limited time Sunday, Monday and Thursday only through 11/19/18 while supplies last. Unlimited video game play is valid on day of purc

https://www.daveandbusters.com/unlimited-wings

UNLIMITED WINGS + UNLIMITED VIDEO GAME PLAY ONLY $19.99*

GAME DAYS EVERY SUN, MON & THU
(PRICES VARY BY LOCATION)

*All You Can Eat Wings promotion is valid one per person, per seating, in store only. Valid for limited time Sunday, Monday and Thursday only through 11/19/18 while supplies last. Unlimited video game play is valid on day of purc
dang that’s not bad, I wonder if I eat the wings if my kids can go play the games :nerd:

Can't remember if it's been mentioned or not already, but Chipotle has burritos/bowls any way you want it (double meat, guac, queso, etc) for $4 if you go wearing a costume today. YMMV with what they'll accept as costumes, but good luck with the lines.

Can't remember if it's been mentioned or not already, but Chipotle has burritos/bowls any way you want it (double meat, guac, queso, etc) for $4 if you go wearing a costume today. YMMV with what they'll accept as costumes, but good luck with the lines.

im gonna go as un-angry hulk aka bruce banner in my regular clothes

Grabbed two 15% NDC promos on eBay yesterday for $10 total. PM if you could use one. I forgot they don’t work on iD when I bought.

Taco Bell got free Doritos Locos Tacos today for the World Series 'steal a base / steal a taco' promotion.

Mine just came in
In case some folks don’t get it
Just screenshot it
Remember you can use multiple times

***CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THAT THIS IS REUSABLE*** First time doing this. Do I just show it to them at the register when checking out? I was at the Nike Factory store here in South Florida Sawgrass Mills outlets. The Nike Associate at the factory store was kind enough to let me know about it. I downloaded the Nike App and nothing. The reps at Nike said that it was a limited amount of people that received it. Straight BS. I appreciate Niketalk members helping each other out. If someone can confirm I can use this at the register, I am going to go in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom