Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

I'm able to open it

Screenshot_20210211_164850.jpg
Screenshot_20210211_164822.jpg

Thanks. I was curious about the number of times you could use it...one per day is cool, but my local spot has been pretty dry lately

Does Nike.com give any random codes that arent X% clearance? Just like... 10-20% off the whole order whether its on sale or not?

Does Nike.com give any random codes that arent X% clearance? Just like... 10-20% off the whole order whether its on sale or not?

yes; they usually give a 20% if they mess something up. If you contact chat, you can nicely ask, and they’ll usually give you a 10% discount code. However, I’ve gotten 10, 15, and 20% in the past, just by asking for it. I’ve also been turned down as well.

Coupled with 0 discount eBay is terrible. Everything is catered to sellers now. No incentives to buy on these resell platforms.

It’s just wild to me that they choose to move forward with the most anti-consumer moves in the midst of a pandemic

Zero fvcks :lol:

oh you guys are gonna love their sneaker authencity program being forced on all of your selling and purchased items.

get ready to get your purchases in 2-3 weeks 😑

Right. Long gone are the days of getting your shoes in 2-3 days. I had to ship a Jordan shoe that's not even faked to the authenticity program just because it was a Jordan shoe that sold for over $100 (Jordan 31 Cyber Monday). I sent it two weeks ago and it just got to their headquarters today. I hope if/when the buyer gets it, I don't get negative feedback for something completely out of my control.

oh you guys are gonna love their sneaker authencity program being forced on all of your selling and purchased items.

get ready to get your purchases in 2-3 weeks 😑
I just bought a pair of shoes today that are part of the program

I hit the seller up like “by the way, my address is...”

doubt it will work

also told him he should use UPS ground instead of USPS priority but I was already too late, he said he had already purchased the label

I just bought a pair of shoes today that are part of the program

I hit the seller up like “by the way, my address is...”

doubt it will work

also told him he should use UPS ground instead of USPS priority but I was already too late, he said he had already purchased the label

In addition, the shoes leaving from the eBay authenticate place are sent via fedex to your house.

I dont know what to make of this. i sold shoes and shipped them to the ebay authenticator in new york using priority mail on feb 20. This is the tracking as of tonight:
7C63B061-CB29-48F3-89F6-1D72925B80BE.jpeg

I wish I could decline the service, I’ve had shoes stuck in New York at their hub on shoes that got shipped from the seller on 2/17

I agree 100%! There should be an option for the buyer to choose whether or not they would like their purchased item to be verified or not. I wouldn't be surprised if they start charging for this service soon. I'd pay only if it's cheaper than the other reselling platforms AND if the item is >$250.

Right. Long gone are the days of getting your shoes in 2-3 days. I had to ship a Jordan shoe that's not even faked to the authenticity program just because it was a Jordan shoe that sold for over $100 (Jordan 31 Cyber Monday). I sent it two weeks ago and it just got to their headquarters today. I hope if/when the buyer gets it, I don't get negative feedback for something completely out of my control.
what state are you in? did you have to send it to new york?

Back
Top Bottom