Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

I agree 100%! There should be an option for the buyer to choose whether or not they would like their purchased item to be verified or not. I wouldn't be surprised if they start charging for this service soon. I'd pay only if it's cheaper than the other reselling platforms AND if the item is >$250.
oh they are going to. thats why it says free authenticator for a limited time. best believe the service fees are coming. they gotta pay them guys to check the shoes

what a mess.

I just purchased some dunks and thought they were gonna deliver today. They went to the authenticator service. Gotta wait for them this week. Extra time.

Do all shoes now route through that authentication center? Is there anyway to tell? Ordered a pair over the weekend and curious if it will

have to be New and over $100
They're taking pre-owned shoes that's $300 or more now too. Also it took few days for them to authenticate.
Do all shoes now route through that authentication center? Is there anyway to tell? Ordered a pair over the weekend and curious if it will

If it states Authenticity Guarantee (blue check mark) it does. Goes to NY facility for now (longer wait for those on West Coast).

I dont know what to make of this. i sold shoes and shipped them to the ebay authenticator in new york using priority mail on feb 20. This is the tracking as of tonight:
7C63B061-CB29-48F3-89F6-1D72925B80BE.jpeg
Screenshot_20210302_091657.jpg

thank you! i really hope they found that ****ing package. i swear why the **** does ebay always gotta make things difficult?

been selling and buying on ebay for 20 years and aint never had a problem. now they wanna be stockx and **** goes bad. on both the buying and selling side. sending me some customized carmines when it states if an item is customized it wont pass authentication. ****ing crooks

thank you! i really hope they found that ****ing package. i swear why the **** does ebay always gotta make things difficult?

been selling and buying on ebay for 20 years and aint never had a problem. now they wanna be stockx and **** goes bad. on both the buying and selling side. sending me some customized carmines when it states if an item is customized it wont pass authentication. ****ing crooks

Unrelated. But I'm having this problem with Uber. Trip never came and they charged for the ride and now jumping hoops of fire to get money back.

what state are you in? did you have to send it to new york?
I'm in California. And yes, I had to send it to New York. There was a long delay. I realize a majority of the country had to deal with terrible weather, but it was still delayed well beyond that. It hit the headquarters last weekend and authentication hasn't updated since then.

I'm in California. And yes, I had to send it to New York. There was a long delay. I realize a majority of the country had to deal with terrible weather, but it was still delayed well beyond that. It hit the headquarters last weekend and authentication hasn't updated since then.
sounds like the same thing thats happening to me now 🤢

Buyer gave me a neutral feedback :smh: Delayed shipping and couldn't message me as did I couldn't message him which were beyond my control. Gonna dispute it tomorrow.

not being able to message the seller after you have purchased it because it’s going to the authenticator is beyond stupid. If they are operating that way, you shouldn’t be able to give feedback. I was trying to get a partial shipping refund from an auction, and I had to message the seller on another auction to get the shipping back.

They won't admit their mistake and told me to contact the buyer. Yeah if they allowed us to message each other during that time buyer might not have left that feedback.

This was their reply...

We’ve looked carefully at this feedback and see that it doesn’t qualify for removal.

Feedback is a way to let our members share their experiences with other members. Feedback that breaches the feedback policy may be removed by eBay. We won't remove feedback on the grounds that a seller believes a comment is untrue or undeserved.

While feedback doesn’t affect your seller performance metrics, we understand that positive feedback is important to you. You can try to resolve the situation by asking the buyer to revise their feedback. It’s important to resolve their concerns before asking about feedback revision.

If your feedback revision request is unsuccessful, you can reply to your buyer in the Feedback forum. Other buyers will be able to see your reply, giving you the opportunity to tell your side of the story.

They denied some space hippie 01 volt I got for $90 because of the box. Ordered 2/11 and never got any notice of them arriving at authentication or them not passing. I called yesterday to let them know they’re stockx attempts are failing in the early stages. Still don’t have the refund yet either.

FWIW, they did say sellers can opt out of it so I’m looking into that next time I list a pair...

It’s a bad system right now. Maybe it will improve. I’m curious how it goes if they let a fake or defective pair through. Only thing I like about this new system is buyers can’t scam so easily now. Don’t get to wait months and then come up with an issue for a refund.

Ebay looks for their interests, like other companies.
:smh:.
  • Stopped allowing buyers and sellers to communciate after a sale until authentication is done
  • Haven't offered "good" coupons, discounts, higher percent Ebay bucks. And they are stopping the 1% one.
  • Won't remove certain feedback
  • Not easy or possible to call them these days
  • Can't block messages or ebayers (I think)
  • Shill bidders/unpaid sales

Man I'm trying to message the buyer in hope of him changing the feedback but ebay has 500 character limit. I'm trying to explain this situation as best as possible but it's limited what I can say smfh

we need an ebay authenticator thread in general because this system aint it. they denied a shoe because of the box but let a possible customized jacked up pair go through?

there is

5% ebucks until Friday

It’s sneakercon who is doing it. FYI: their app never got off the ground to compete with goat or stock because of how trash their timelines were.

plus they’re not authenticators so beware you’ll get chargebacks

I just had a pair get rejected for an unknown reason. I was the buyer, and it was def a legit pair. It sucks because it was really a good price on the shoes. :smh:
I would contact the seller and tell them you're still interested. Keep communication open and when they relist, tell them to list it differently; as new with defects or new without the box. Something so it's not tracked by Ebay to go thru the authentication process.

Thought about doing this myself...lol

Back
Top Bottom