Curse of Chucky - Official Trailer

Man Seed of Chucky was a disaster!!! I can tell just from the trailer Curse is much much better. Not sure what they were thinking with Seed of Chucky.

watched it last night. Maybe i never really felt the whole premise of a doll going around killing people

my mans Chucky went from 44 million to straight to DVD movies :rofl: . they ruined him with that Seed of Chucky movie

Acting was **** but the overall movie was way better than that Bride/Seed of Chucky crap.

The way they tied this into the first movie was crazy. Almost makes me want a Charles Lee Ray prequel movie.

And make sure to watch the movie after the end of the credit if you're a Child's Play fan. It will have your mind blown :lol:

Damn... gonna go back and watch after the credits now :lol:

Movie was better than expected though... definitely better than the seed/bride of chucky crap as someone stated.

I thought the cop at the end was going to be revealed as Andy from the first Child's Play

My aunt let me watch the first one when I was little, freaked me out for YEARS

One of my great aunts had a room in her house jam packed with dolls, couldn't leave my room after sundown

Still wouldn't watch any of these movies

Def not great but its better than Child's Play 3 and everything that followed. After credit scene was tight, I was glad I didn't back out of it on my Xbox :lol:

They could have done this better but for a DVD release it was better than I expected.

I Remember we tied chuck to a tree and beat the crap out of him lol

Last edited:
Not sure what my parents were thinking back in the day. I saw the first Childs Play when I was probably six years old, creeped me out. My parents bought me a Chucky before I saw the movie and had him hanging over the railing of my bump bed. After seeing the movie I refused to sleep with that doll hanging over smiling at me. I asked to get rid of him. They didn't, just threw him on the top shelf of my closet. I thought he was really gone. Opened my closet one day and guess who comes falling down on me, Chucky. I was freaked out for a long time over that.

Back
Top Bottom