Curtis + SMACK DVD = Good Interview

Always look forward to Curtis' interviews. He really shows he only makes the music he makes for the money and when in interview its a wholeother side. He's the exact type of rapper that should go up on any News show like O'Riely factor when they bash hip hop. I'd like to see how hewould habdle it

I gotta admit even tho I think Wayne trash he's right about him on everybody's song(he still got at him for no reason)�and
laugh.gif
�@ dudes not knowin his last single basically sayin Carter 2 had no hits

Cam is part of his creative department
laugh.gif
�What he said bout NaS is trueand its messed up but I say go talk to Cormega to get the full understanding.
roll.gif
@ his reaction to the MTV list "I guess Ns dont like me no more"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this dude�said party like a rockstar, ay bay bay, wipe me down

I dont belive dude made 400 mill off dat deal but more power to him either way

"Public Enemy #1" > "Curtis" + "The Massacre"...

It's damn near 2008 and all this grown man can do is talk about the lives of other people.

The gimmick is old and his music sucks.

Take your Vitamin Water cake and go sit down somewhere...

Curtis is done B..Nobody's checkin for him no more he need to just gracefully bow out. The Carter II still went plat whether he had a hit or not

are you an idiot?

50 owns 10% of Glaceau's stocks.

Coca-Cola purchased Glaceau for 4.1 billion.

That's 400 million give or take before taxes.

Do the math.
You know your career is down the toilet when YOU'RE giving two disc albums for FREE.

Curtis ruined Cam'ron's career... or whatever was left of it.

Get over it.

I really dont like 50, but the dude is on point with most of the things he says....other than him sayin he's the hottest out right now because
we all know that aint true, but dude speaks the truth with most of the other things he says.

are you an idiot?

Do the math.

If any of that were true Curtis wouldve out right said yes when he was asked the question instead of ducki it. then again I dont care I see him sayin ViatiminWater but never him say I'm 400 million dollars richer. If this is true we will see him sky rocket o the Forbes list so bet that doggie. Also JohnnyCagespeaks the truth Public Enemy #1 is better than his last 2 albums. Since when are mixtapes not free??????????????? If you buy mixtapes you're an idiot. Youneed to detach yaself from Curtis nuts and look at his music onjectively

smokin.gif

50 gives himself way too much credit, you would think he was the first person to go diamond or spit a rap verse the way he praises himself.

He changed the subject of Kanye wild quick.
And why is he always worried about what other people are doing???? If you are moving in billionaire circles, who cares what Wayne's single was or how Nashandles his business. Right????
He's like that dude you play ball with in the park & swears that he never (not even once) committed a foul. His career is fading & he knows it buthe refuses to admit it.

Originally Posted by TCW 96

are you an idiot?

Do the math.
You know your career is down the toilet when YOU'RE giving two disc albums for FREE.

Curtis ruined Cam'ron's career... or whatever was left of it.

Get over it.

how did curtis ruin his career? explain please cuz those diss tracks were extremely weak..

He's right about 95% of the things he mentioned, the business on Nas, the song writing ability of Game and Wayne (his hooks are below average), but when hecomes to talking about himself, he's delusional.

50 doesn't own 10% of the company as a whole....he owns 10% of the money from HIS formula 50....

Please believe if 50 really made 400 mil off that he would be calling himself 400 mil Fifty....
that's like saying jay-z only owns 10% of s. carter sneakers.
Dude...You think Jay-z own's 100% of S.Carter sneakers???

roll.gif
.....So where is Reebok's cut come in???

50 doesn't own 10% of the company as a whole....he owns 10% of the money from HIS formula 50....
indifferent.gif

are you kidding me?

50 cent only owns 10% of HIS water?

that's like saying jay-z only owns 10% of s. carter sneakers.

FORBES stated in 2005 that curtis owned 10% of GLACEAU and that's why they gave him his own flavor.

if your name is on a product, you're going to own more than 10% of it.

it's your frickin' product.

I believe he gained somewhere between $50-100M
Jackson even helped develop his own VitaminWater - grape-flavored, vitamin-enriched Formula 50.

Jackson's backing has helped Glacéau with younger consumers. And that was among the reasons beverage giant Coca-Cola (KO) scooped up the company in May for $4.1 billion. Jackson's stake got him an estimated $100 million, according to the Forbes list of "World's Most Powerful Celebrities" or about half that, by other estimates, but either way, the sale earned a line in his new, appropriately titled single: I Get Money.

USA Today, 50 Cent, Glaceau
I thought it was said a while ago that the $400 mil. number was exaggerated, either way still a nice chunk of change.

I'm not really a fifty fan. I was before the whole blow up but he has took this too far. His albums are weak and sub par. The man is gettin money tho Ican't front. I repect his business because this man is way smarter than we get to see. At the same time he doesn't care that in the next few yrs its awrap for him but this man is finacially set and he doesn't care. What's funny is, him getting swole actually helped his carreer. He would have neversold this much fat lol u won't ever catch me wearin and G unit or them Ree's or coppin his CD's but the man makes power moves.

Why the hell are you posting a interview from months ago?

Chill out with the posts youngin'.

you got damn near 2500 in TWO MONTHS!!

do you do anything with your life besides post on nt?

^ My dude went from speakin on the topic to other ppl just like Curtis. That means you lost the argument youngin. Slow ya role and exit the thread if you dontlike it put that Ignore option to use no need for you to be readin facts you dont like

smokin.gif

^
laugh.gif
what the hell?

how in the world do you get almost 2500 in TWO MONTHS??!!

what do you do all day besides post on niketalk?

it took me damn near 2 year to get 2k posts.

That means you lost the argument youngin
the arguement?

the only topic up for debate his how you got almost 2500 in two months.

and you're the only one taking an L on that one homie.

You sad homie real sad. don't worry bout me and dont concern yaself with me. Let my nuts breathe, I know ya arms tired from huggin my nuts. Just cuz you inlove with Curtis and nobody believes that he made money that has nothin to do with you doesn't mean you suddenly aint take the L. Move on like I said makeuse of that Ignore option I just did. Pathetic how quick you are to d-ride me when I aint even the focus, its clear you mad and ya "flames" arelukewarm. Grow up and learn how to make a better argument and/or debate.

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom